where are these "special items for sale"
2008.Jul.18, 12:03 PM
where are these "special items for sale"
this searching can be a bit of a bother at times... so i apologize if this has already been addressed...

i read a reference that there are "special items" that can only be purchased with credits... what are these items???

also... perhaps i should write a different topic, but i will NOT lol... what can you use the referral points for OTHER than creds???

this is a great game Zen, which has my attention for damn near 18 hours a day... but some of this isht needs to be in a clear & concise manual written by YOU, the creator!!! i have enuf mysticism to work thru from the God of THIS world and the general forum of HIS game (the bible for my slower fellow gamers lol).
2008.Jul.18, 12:13 PM

There are no such items I am aware of. The only special items are those that were won as part of a contest.

There is already a guide for newbs, I'd rather Zen spent her time coding and improving the game than writing a walk through for people too lazy to experiment themselves.
2008.Jul.18, 12:38 PM

provide a link as to where u saw this. i havent read anything like that before
2008.Jul.18, 12:40 PM
Re: where are these "special items for sale"
dombone76 Wrote:also... perhaps i should write a different topic, but i will NOT lol... what can you use the referral points for OTHER than creds???

seems like u already have
2008.Jul.18, 12:42 PM

Promathia19 Wrote:provide a link as to where u saw this. i havent read anything like that before

[Image: upl0689743680.png]

That's from the "Donate" page. I'm assuming the "unique items only available with credits" are happiness refreshes, energy refreshes and get out of jail.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.18, 01:20 PM

wooooooooooook... what are you doing offering sensible opinions. you usuallly leave me in a state of confusion when i message you in game with questions lol (remember the question about wealth lol)

nevermind... that was loki. good point wook lol
2008.Jul.18, 01:41 PM

dombone76 Wrote:Oh my lord, the w00k responded to my post. Should I offer felatio or just sing his praises to the heavens. I wonder if he likes to cyber!!!
2008.Jul.18, 01:53 PM

LOL

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Jul.18, 01:54 PM

wow.... that was quite clever Marlo... funny even. keep working on those cool points buddy... u should have enough sex appeal to masterbate in a few years if u can keep that pace up!!! lol
2008.Jul.18, 02:06 PM

I inquired with google as to whether or not "cool points" were integral to this masturbation you speak of, as I am quite unfamiliar with both, and according to The Masturbation Lounge no such prerequisites exist. Do you have any sources I can refer to?