Poll: Should moderators be held to a higher standard when it comes to hospitalizing?
Of course not. ( "We, the people, want to see you work up a sweat Druchii" )
Yes, we all have learned so much from you guys, you are our burning light, that shows us the way.
[Show Results]

Forum moderators
2008.Jul.23, 07:24 AM

ty marlo that means a damn lot to me :wink:
2008.Jul.23, 08:45 AM

Now see for me, Ush has led by exemplary example in this thread. It started out drab, dull and lifeless now its full of DRAMA and is well worth reading now. Keep up the good work.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.23, 08:50 AM

Ush doesn't appear to be the one that infused the drama into this thread by bumping it 4 days later but I agree, keep it up, it's quite entertaining to watch when people can't distinguish the game and forums from real life.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.23, 09:32 AM

[Image: popcorn.gif]
2008.Jul.23, 02:22 PM

Loki Wrote:[Image: popcorn.gif]

hAHA, Nice!

Watch out Loki, I think w00k may have cut a hole in the bottom of that popcorn bag :shock:

Sorry, as you were people...
2008.Jul.23, 02:30 PM

psheehan78 Wrote:
Loki Wrote:[Image: popcorn.gif]

hAHA, Nice!

Watch out Loki, I think w00k may have cut a hole in the bottom of that popcorn bag :shock:

Sorry, as you were people...

Shhh......you're not supposed to tell him.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.23, 02:32 PM

When's in-gang combat day? ADMIN? ADMIN??