AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Forum moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As we all know, forum moderators are pretty much awesome in appearance with our dashing gold painted keyboard, our soft streamlined silver mouse and the cigarette gently lodged between our lips.

But what I want to know is this:

Should we be held to higher standards when it comes to hospitalizing, are we better people as role models then the rest of you?

Or do you like us pretending that we are showing off our muscles carved in stone like Greek gods?

POLL'D!
LOL. We are beautiful creatures designed by Zenith.

Seriously though, I do feel we are held to a higher standard when it comes to one on one stuff with players, and our mails to people.

However, if in a gang war or 2 gangs not necessarily in a gang war but are having a hosp war, then all is fair game.
i thought that the game and the forum should be 2 different things.

Why shoudn't they hospitalize? if they are part of a gang they have a duty, as all the members, to defend/protect his/her gang and members

iceman2020

I'm a pacifist

Marlo

You're in the wrong gang then, BoundByCowardice...
Sure, you're a bunch of modzis by law here in the forums at times but I say do whatever the hell you want to do in the game.

Loki

I don't care.
Nice touch with the swiss flag lol
The only place that you should be held to a higher standard at is the forums. You're players like everyone else on the game. It's not your duty to keep the peace while playing the game.
I wanna know who those 4 votes are. I wanna hosp them Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's