Poll: Should moderators be held to a higher standard when it comes to hospitalizing?
Of course not. ( "We, the people, want to see you work up a sweat Druchii" )
Yes, we all have learned so much from you guys, you are our burning light, that shows us the way.
[Show Results]

Forum moderators
2008.Jul.23, 01:19 AM

Lol, if I wanted a fresh start, I would just go out on my own, gang free, I certainly wouldn't go to the aid of one of my husband's rival gangs (although your wife's level per age, lol, I doubt she would be of much "aid".) So if your forum version of the story is true, then unlike your Karma, I am a VERY loyal wife, who would never betray my husband for the advice he has given me along the way....(we are not all the "leaching trip" apparantly your wife gave you, for you to call it so, btw, she still has my pk). Oh wait, lol, it's that I got farther in AL quicker than your wife did, so you're embarrassed that Pun's wife did better than Ush's wife....that's where your resentment is coming from, lol......kk, gotcha now....
2008.Jul.23, 01:21 AM

Did you take your meds? That made absolutely no sense.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jul.23, 01:24 AM

cheetah Wrote:Lol, if I wanted a fresh start, I would just go out on my own, gang free, ...
and let SV hit me for gang points. :roll:

You should change your name to Brook...
[Image: babbling_brook.jpg]
2008.Jul.23, 01:28 AM

Wow - this thread just took a turn for the uncomfortable.
2008.Jul.23, 05:01 AM

Starting to talk about personal life and who is better is a sign of desperate actions trying to make the admins/community change their opinion about Ush coming from a desperate and jealous person; especially in a game. And also talking about whose wife is better or did better in a game especially coming from a woman is really low and a sign of inferiority; hopefully you can all hide behind the game characters.

The way i see it, you are jealous of his tag:
"March 11, 2007 Voted Most-Liked Player of 2006 by the community!"

For me, a forum moderator is someone who watches the forum for inappropriate language or personal attacks and follows the admins directions concerning these aspects

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jul.23, 05:43 AM

on noez, someone's been drinkin again.
2008.Jul.23, 06:41 AM

There must be a Lithium shortage.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.23, 06:51 AM

The two of you sound like children.

Edit'd for the sake of humanity.
2008.Jul.23, 07:19 AM

alinutza Wrote:Starting to talk about personal life and who is better is a sign of desperate actions trying to make the admins/community change their opinion about Ush coming from a desperate and jealous person; especially in a game. And also talking about whose wife is better or did better in a game especially coming from a woman is really low and a sign of inferiority; hopefully you can all hide behind the game characters.

The way i see it, you are jealous of his tag:
"March 11, 2007 Voted Most-Liked Player of 2006 by the community!"

For me, a forum moderator is someone who watches the forum for inappropriate language or personal attacks and follows the admins directions concerning these aspects

What this is Ush we are talking about he is a trigger finger on the forums the only mod that ive seen do something that a mod actually does is Chance and sometimes Dru but Ush just changes comments for the sake of changing and i highly doubt Cheetah is a jealous woman.
2008.Jul.23, 07:21 AM

Thank you for your input ShadowKid. It has been duly noted, filed away and forgotten.