Poll: Do you think when we go up a level we should get a free point to spend on either acc,str,dex or res ?
Yes
No
Something like that
[Show Results]

going up a level and a free point
2008.Jul.09, 09:47 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:O bad wording on my part I mean Say your acc is level 9 ok mine is 9 yours is alot higher. And I level I get a point to add to my acc taking it to 10 regardless. That way the higher levels can get their stats up easier.

It's already easier for higher levels to get their stats up; they have more energy to train with.
2008.Jul.09, 10:18 PM

the bottom line is you all are a bunch of r-tards for even allowing a thread like this to get to page 4.
2008.Jul.09, 10:25 PM

I think overall the extra points would merely mean nothing. If everyone got em, then it wouldn't really change much. Leveling would be taken to a new ahem level though.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jul.09, 10:43 PM

Hostile85 Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:O bad wording on my part I mean Say your acc is level 9 ok mine is 9 yours is alot higher. And I level I get a point to add to my acc taking it to 10 regardless. That way the higher levels can get their stats up easier.

It's already easier for higher levels to get their stats up; they have more energy to train with.

yes they have more energy but the requirements for most of their stat increases are rather high as well.

as far as extra points go for leveling i can see a small increase in reputation. endurance and intelligence as possible benefits for going up a level.

Reputation to show you have become a bit more recognized for your deeds, endurance to show the benefits of all your hard work, and intelligence to represent what you should have learned from your successes and failures. I think this bonus if implemented should be fairly small but not entirely insignificant. perhaps something like 1.0 points per level but not a whole rank.
2008.Jul.09, 11:59 PM

Ever since I started on this game, someone has always wanted something for nothing. Ive never seen them get it yet, please god let it stay that way

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.10, 12:38 AM

andyscho Wrote:Ever since I started on this game, someone has always wanted something for nothing. Ive never seen them get it yet, please god let it stay that way

It's not often I use a player's quote in my sig. Congrats. :evilsmirk:

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jul.10, 08:38 AM

You can either go to the gym or you can beat people up.. you shouldn't get the benefit of the gym for the other.

if you wants stats, train them.
2008.Jul.10, 11:18 AM

zenith Wrote:It's not often I use a player's quote in my sig. Congrats. :evilsmirk:

He should get a tag for that. JK
2008.Jul.10, 11:20 AM

cheetah Wrote:
zenith Wrote:It's not often I use a player's quote in my sig. Congrats. :evilsmirk:

He should get a tag for that. JK

ahahahahaa