Poll: Do you think when we go up a level we should get a free point to spend on either acc,str,dex or res ?
Yes
No
Something like that
[Show Results]

going up a level and a free point
2008.Jul.09, 05:42 PM

and isnt that enough!? :?

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2008.Jul.09, 05:44 PM

I would be all for it if i could get those 34 points I'm due... and be able to put them in end. :roll:
2008.Jul.09, 05:49 PM

yea, ENDURANCE! i need a lot of that, hahah
2008.Jul.09, 06:03 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:O bad wording on my part I mean Say your acc is level 9 ok mine is 9 yours is alot higher. And I level I get a point to add to my acc taking it to 10 regardless. That way the higher levels can get their stats up easier.

OMG are you serious? I don't usually skip full posts before replying, my bad this time! But umm!.... You use your energy to EITHER level or train, better yet hopefully a nice balance of the two.... You can't just level, and then expect a bonus equal to free trains!

And secondly, I don't think any high levels here, who worked their butts off to get here, suddenly want a free level in stats all around everytime someone levels. I mean sure sounds great But if some had to work for it, ALL should have to work equally for it! We earned ours, for the last year for me, and the last 2 or so for some....no reason everyone new can't do the same...
2008.Jul.09, 06:10 PM

I agree with cheetah, maybe if it was like 50-100 dev points to be used on any of the battle stats.
2008.Jul.09, 06:15 PM

so let's see, we get...

more EP (although EP costs also rise)
higher HP
.1 Humanity
super secret something
more AP
bigger trains
a snazzy new number to look at

sounds pretty good to me.

(what am I missing?)
2008.Jul.09, 06:20 PM

I usually get a reach around every time I level.
Something like that what you are looking for?
2008.Jul.09, 06:33 PM

it doesn't count when you're giving yourself a reach around.
2008.Jul.09, 06:37 PM

higher success rate at crimes. After the temp decrease in success at crimes.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.09, 06:41 PM

mudpies Wrote:it doesn't count when you're giving yourself a reach around.

touche