AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: going up a level and a free point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Some kind of reward other then our hp and ap going up.

Loki

I dunno... a whole point??

Promathia19

1 point doesnt really make much of a difference.. unless ur borderline leveling that stat... and i REALLY mean borderline.

besides, what about those who are already high lvls? will they get XX free points already based on their level, that is if zen does plan to put this in
O bad wording on my part I mean Say your acc is level 9 ok mine is 9 yours is alot higher. And I level I get a point to add to my acc taking it to 10 regardless. That way the higher levels can get their stats up easier.
when he says a point, i think he means a rating point, not a development point.

i believe if you give yourself a whole new rating level for a level up, thats a bit silly. right now how we have it is pretty simple: level your character, or level your stats. kill people, or train in the gym

i do admit, though, that killing people nonstop does make you pretty crafty with a gun or a sword. it would make sense for SOME SMALL bonus for a level up, but nothing ridiculous. maybe like.. 5% of a rating level up, or something like that. or 1% of a rating level up for all your stats. that would be kind of cool

mudpies

You already get a bonus in HP, and possibly a hidden power level unknown weird type bonus we'll never know about. What more do you want?
mudpies Wrote:You already get a bonus in HP, and possibly a hidden power level unknown weird type bonus we'll never know about. What more do you want?

I think it's just another point up in the attack code Sad

What I'd like is some more custom ability to the game. So many options that people don't have to play the same as anyone else. Just play a build that wins. *laughs*
all you old guys got tons of bonuses with 25 credits refresh :cry: wish i was here for that

cheetah

you get an addition to your humanity score, plus additional hp, that is a nice reward for leveling, imo.

Casius

mudpies Wrote:You already get a bonus in HP, and possibly a hidden power level unknown weird type bonus we'll never know about. What more do you want?

The HP is all I really noticed, if there is a hidden bonus its mediocre and waste of code.... failed to mention a higher total EP/AP and every few levels your refresh goes up 1. oh and more humanity.. crap you really do get a lot just for leveling up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's