level 60 weapons
2008.Oct.07, 05:11 PM

str and dex should be 50 plus for the melee weapons

acc 50 and dex plus for the ranged

both ranged and melee should be 19 to 22 in endurance, the highier the requirement in str and acc and dex the lower in endureance,but nobody can make everybody happy :roll:
2008.Oct.07, 05:14 PM

Nobody is gonna be happy about the end req's, ever. Leave em @ 25.

When I hit 20 end, I was ranked in the low teens. I am not fighting for the low 20's with a much higher end. The game will work to meet the requirements, despite the vocal few.
2008.Oct.07, 05:18 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I think the requirements are just fine. Biggrin

Same. I can't use it, but level 60's a step. To ween it down into the world for lots of people to enjoy would be unethical. You don't get a mansion as a home when you can only afford a house. You shouldn't be able to use superior tech without the time and effort behind it.
2008.Oct.07, 05:22 PM

Marlo Wrote:Nobody is gonna be happy about the end req's, ever. Leave em @ 25.

Says the guy with 25 endurance. :roll:
2008.Oct.07, 05:24 PM

either way we all have to live with it,

i hate the endureance requirments period, i have heard all the whinning about this and that, but we all have over looked onething zen and err have to make a few $ to keep this up and running, if the stats are moved down and it was me developing the new weapons i would add 4 to 5 points of endureance(so those that do not have alot of money could obtain them as well, but at a slowier pace)and the other stats for the weapons would be 50 to 55 in eachstr , dex and acc, so lets all stop whinning and live with whatever is decided and go on and play and have a good time :roll:
2008.Oct.07, 06:19 PM

i think it would be a little cooler - and i know this will sound greedy to eat the admins' time - if there were weapons in between the level 50 and 60 items (obtained at the level 60 locale, of course)

similar to something discussed on the balazar thread, for instance, with higher battle stat requirements but lower work stat requirements, and with slightly lower power. maybe 3/4 of the way in between the level 50 and 60 items, so they would be worth it to buy, but not if you have the END. and the person who has the level 60 item has the distinct advantage, unless the opponent has WAY higher battle stats (duh).

just a thought

otherwise, the level 25 END is a bit much IMO. i know zenith and err need money, but i dont think that's one of their reasons for making it 25 endurance, do you guys? they kept level 20 endurance requirements for about a year now, and the new armor is still at 18. i know money is a factor, but i dont know if thats really the end all reason, just an effort to bolster competition and such.
2008.Oct.07, 06:28 PM

What Zen meant was that they are level 60 items and the level 35-40 complaining should do the math and see that by the time they will reach level 60, they should have earned enough money to buy the credits to get to 25 endurance. Being active can get you a million a month easily while leveling from 40 to 60 should take you a bout a year.

It's always the same over and over, every1 wants everything for nothing and right now.

Having 25+ endurance is just a way to boost yourself to use them earlier.
It may not make every1 happy but this is just it, play the game the normal way and wait til you're 60 as it should be normally or take out your wallet and take the easy road. The choice is yours, either way, these kind of topic shouldn't exists at all...
2008.Oct.07, 07:46 PM

I don't see Raf complaining.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.07, 07:51 PM

well if level 60 weaps are 25 end..does that mean level 70 weaps will need 30 end??????80lvl-35 end???90lvl--40end????no one can afford that...some people have that end yes..but if the end goes up 5 each time,,,it will now become a money game instead of a free game...
2008.Oct.07, 07:56 PM

no raf isnt complaining...he will get rich off every one buying them...but considering he ranked like 39 on top 50 end...he cant even use the weapons that he has access to...he doesnt have enough end,and he is the only one who can buy them....