level 60 weapons
2008.Oct.08, 05:41 AM

I don't know how double post happened if a mod reads this before I can contact one please delete this post.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.08, 05:50 AM

Quote:do you actually realise how much money it takes to go from 25 to 30 end???now make that 30 to 35 end...even if i slowly donate that a year,its alot of cash...its way more than you realise,it takes a total of 13,275 points to go from 20 to 25 in any stat...you get 2875 total dev points per 100 bucks...your looking at around $460 to go from 20 to 25 end...im sorry but i can buy a pc for a little more than that....if loki's blog was still up id do the math on 25 to 30 end..maybe a higher level player could help with that one...

It's not about you or any other player in this game other then Raf. And Raf can make the requirement easy enough. Donating is just a way to speed up your game play.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.08, 05:56 AM

I think the end requirement could drop a couple points if the battle stats were adjusted to be more realistic.

Someone made the comment about level 35 players being able to equip these weapons... There are probably players less than level 30 who could if they just threw in the $$ for the endurance. To keep them top flight and more level 60 worthy, I say drop the end to 22 if you have to, but increase the stat requirements to 45 or even 55 for the top stat. These shouldn't be 'current top 50 weapons' They should be current top 20 or fewer...

How many level 50 weapon slingers already meet or exceed the posted level 60 weapon battle stats? Nearly all of them? Make 'em WORK for it, not just donate for it.

Just my 2c
2008.Oct.08, 06:03 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:
Quote:do you actually realise how much money it takes to go from 25 to 30 end???now make that 30 to 35 end...even if i slowly donate that a year,its alot of cash...its way more than you realise,it takes a total of 13,275 points to go from 20 to 25 in any stat...you get 2875 total dev points per 100 bucks...your looking at around $460 to go from 20 to 25 end...im sorry but i can buy a pc for a little more than that....if loki's blog was still up id do the math on 25 to 30 end..maybe a higher level player could help with that one...

It's not about you or any other player in this game other then Raf. And Raf can make the requirement easy enough. Donating is just a way to speed up your game play.

raf doesnt have the end to use the weapons.......he is the only person who can get them and he cant use them...
2008.Oct.08, 06:23 AM

i get the feeling everyone will have the chance to buy them when they first release.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.08, 07:23 AM

This"free" internet game sure can get expensive.
2008.Oct.08, 07:24 AM

Those that said the stat req are too low are totally correct. Way too low, however, I think the end req should be lowered to 22 or 23. Im not even 60 and could equip most of these 2 times over with the current stat requirements. As I said before, if you use npcs as a gauge for power and stats, balazar who is supposed to be a level 43? met these requirements a year ago. Id like to see 50-60 req in acc and or dex for the ranged ones, and same in str for the melee ones. Like andy said above, make people work for them. my 2

doh
2008.Oct.08, 07:26 AM

Punisher Wrote:Those that said the stat req are too low are totally correct. Way too low, however, I think the end req should be lowered to 22 or 23. Im not even 60 and could equip most of these 2 times over with the current stat requirements. As I said before, if you use npcs as a gauge for power and stats, balazar who is supposed to be a level 43? met these requirements a year ago. Id like to see 50-60 req in acc and or dex for the ranged ones, and same in str for the melee ones. Like andy said above, make people work for them. my 2

you're right, i can equipt half these weapons right now, but the endurance is crazy high imo.

i think stats should be raised to like 50's

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.08, 07:36 AM

maybe str 55 tp 60 for the melee weapons and 55 to 60 acc for the ranged weapons, both requiring a dex of 55 to 60, with endurance of 20 to 22, thats still a big jump in endurance 5 to 7 points for the best melee weapon, i do not know alot about ranged eapons endureance requirements
2008.Oct.08, 08:15 AM

Why get people to work for them, when she can have them pay for them.

Economics 101 applies here.