level 60 weapons
2008.Oct.08, 01:17 AM

athletics career is a joke your better off using the ap for crimes to get credits it will add up to much more. Maybe a bump in the end gained from athletics could improve this

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Oct.08, 01:21 AM

bigchaz Wrote:Maybe a bump in the end gained from athletics could improve this

Un-balancing career points conversion payouts at this point of the game, if not revised on all careers, would be seen as unfair by most who picked other career, based on the same thinking you just made in your previous statement.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.08, 01:29 AM

yeah but i just used athletics because it gives the most

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Oct.08, 01:54 AM

When new weapons come out, everyone wants them NOW. The new stuff has to have a certain element of goal and achievement about it to get there to use them or the game becomes dull and stale. Every top player that has left have all complained of it being dull at the top, yet they all paid at vast expense to themselves to get there.

Im not saying I play the right way but Ive been playing for well over 18 months, im only lvl33 as I train a lot more than I fight, I dont donate, so all crime cash I spend on credits and im almost at 20 END. The top weapons would be another year off for me at least however its something to aim for and a reason to play the game day in day out, hour after hour.

So anyone at lvl23 compaining about the END requirements, suck it up, they arent designed for you to have them now.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Oct.08, 03:14 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^
true,,,they arnt for me..i was just curious about the end required.. at the rate of a 5 point increase,lvl 70 gear will be 30 end,80 gear 35 end,90 gear 40 end....when will it stop?????when is a liver and a kidney no longer enough?im not saying that it will be fair,,,,it will be for the elite...but in all honesty,,if i have to donate 10-20k real cash to be able to use a certain weapon later on...why would i even bother to continue to play this game?????i know that i will never donate that much cash,,so why waste my time trying to better myself in this game if i truly cant afford the weapons end requirement??there isnt a reason for me to play...it takes $450 real cash to go from 10 to 20 end.now make $450 what it takes to even go up one point in end...that is pure insanity...im not asking for free stuff,but what reasonable person would pay that for a stat to use a weapon for a online game????
2008.Oct.08, 04:38 AM

I agree on the 5 level End jump, Its just too much IMO however I do think the stat requirements are way too low. A level 60 player has much higher stats than that. Most Lvl 35 players have the stat requirements for those weapons

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Oct.08, 04:46 AM

andyscho Wrote:I agree on the 5 level End jump, Its just too much IMO however I do think the stat requirements are way too low. A level 60 player has much higher stats than that. Most Lvl 35 players have the stat requirements for those weapons

but will he see the benefits if he hasnt better stats? i still cant get constant hits of over 100 with the ionized axe even though my strenght is above 30

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Oct.08, 05:11 AM

It's taken Raf two years to get to 60. It might take him a year to reach level 70. At that rate you will probably be getting your end up 5 levels a year. Thus the 5 increase every ten levels isn't that much to ask. Plus if you want to keep getting your stats up you need to keep upping your end. As their is no new housing. I feel for the blunt user though as well as the short blade users. We have to up our end to 18 then up our int to 25. Those who have 25 end more then likely don't have 18 int. But to help players get their end/int up the admins need to make more crimes.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.08, 05:12 AM

i have the ionized axe and its rare to see a hit under 100...try getting more ranks in the axe skill andy....the stats are a bit off for level 60...they should be raised while the end lowerd...if the end goes up 5 this time it will most likely go up 5 next time...i mean hell,zen has alot in play so people dont buy the game,but if the end keeps on going.you have to buy the game to play..it did say free to play,but it didnt say you must sell your organs to be able to use the weapons....im not saying that 25 end is too much,but is there no end in site for the people who cannot afford that?
2008.Oct.08, 05:31 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:It's taken Raf two years to get to 60. It might take him a year to reach level 70. At that rate you will probably be getting your end up 5 levels a year. Thus the 5 increase every ten levels isn't that much to ask. Plus if you want to keep getting your stats up you need to keep upping your end. As their is no new housing. I feel for the blunt user though as well as the short blade users. We have to up our end to 18 then up our int to 25. Those who have 25 end more then likely don't have 18 int. But to help players get their end/int up the admins need to make more crimes.

do you actually realise how much money it takes to go from 25 to 30 end???now make that 30 to 35 end...even if i slowly donate that a year,its alot of cash...its way more than you realise,it takes a total of 13,275 points to go from 20 to 25 in any stat...you get 2875 total dev points per 100 bucks...your looking at around $460 to go from 20 to 25 end...im sorry but i can buy a pc for a little more than that....if loki's blog was still up id do the math on 25 to 30 end..maybe a higher level player could help with that one...