Just an Idea
2008.Nov.02, 08:10 PM
Just an Idea
I think for the good of the game the hosp option should be dropped. We have the berserk option available if we need to put someone in time out. This is just my opinion but the hosp option is way to cheap and easy to use. If you wanna put someone in time out, it should cost you!

This might not put a complete end to the problem but make it harder for those abusing this option. What it will do is put an end to all these pointless discussions so we can all move forward and enjoy the game we all come here to play. I know a lot of people will disagree but sometimes changes like these need to be made for the good of the game.

Then again I might be wrong. What do you all think?

bite my shiny metal ass

2008.Nov.02, 08:14 PM

How about limiting the amount of time a player can hospitalized in a day? After a set amount of time, the only option for them to use is Berserk?

Amend
2008.Nov.02, 08:15 PM

No way! people should just stop abusing the option randomly... it has it's place.

At one point zen suggested that you had to have full ep to hosp someone but that wasn't liked by the community.

I like the idea

Way too many people are getting pissed about being hospitalized at random (myself included)

It's just way too easy to screw this up for a bunch of people
2008.Nov.02, 08:17 PM
Re: Just an Idea
TheHorse Wrote:If you wanna put someone in time out, it should cost you!

I completely agree. Hosp option should remain, but cost half of your energy.
2008.Nov.02, 08:19 PM

We need the hosp option. Nothing like a good hosp war.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Nov.02, 08:24 PM

zen and err could just suspend the hosp option to the players that abuse it
it think it is the best solution

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.02, 08:26 PM

Completely against this idea
2008.Nov.02, 08:26 PM

I like that better^^^^^^

great idea