Just an Idea
2008.Nov.02, 08:57 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:They have no intention of playing the game properly again. If they do, they will mail Zen and Err and prove they will play the game the way it was intended, and they will be unbanned.

Removing the hospitalize option would just lead them to constantly hitting online players randomly. Which would fall under disclaimer #26 if done for an extensive period of time.
than suspend theyr complet attack option for a period of time so that way they can train and do crimes but they can't attak other players(mabe excepting during gang wars)
and both BJ and Mud reduced theyr number of attacks recently
also i still don't get it why Phish got a ban

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.02, 08:57 PM

i value your opinion mace, but i dont agree with it.
2008.Nov.02, 08:58 PM

why? got a good reason??

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.02, 08:58 PM

WilliamR are trying to suggest a solution that will resolve this permanently.

I do agree with him to an extent. If these recent banning is cause by hospitalization as it is seem to be, the only way to stop it permanently is to change the game mechanic.

Amend
2008.Nov.02, 08:59 PM

emocakes Wrote:not like your input has been any better this morning. its like trying to reason with a brick wall.
I am not a brick wall I am in fact the Dread Pirate Roberts.
2008.Nov.02, 08:59 PM

TheMace Wrote:
emocakes Wrote:not like your input has been any better this morning. its like trying to reason with a brick wall.

everything you write is drek

So true!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Nov.02, 09:00 PM

lol. i give up
2008.Nov.02, 09:00 PM

emocakes Wrote:lol. i give up
good

2008.Nov.02, 09:02 PM

I have the best solution of all.

Don't abuse game options.

If it is the first time the offense has come up ever, there will be warnings. This has been witnessed with the reasoning of recent bans. The initial abusers were originally warned.

Once these offenses are known, do not repeat them.
2008.Nov.02, 09:13 PM

Change the game for thousands because of what a few players did?

You better have the gosh darn best defense ever heard to make me believe it's the best solution.