Just an Idea
2008.Nov.02, 08:30 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:Completely against this idea
why?
got a better one?
i just don't think it would be fair for the other players to pay alongside the players that abuse this option

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.02, 08:34 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:
iceman2020 Wrote:Completely against this idea
why?
got a better one?
i just don't think it would be fair for the other players to pay alongside the players that abuse this option
No such thing as abusing it. If alls you are doing is logging on to hosp people and not playing you aren't abusing the hosp option, just the game itself.
2008.Nov.02, 08:35 PM

Ban those players then. Don't punish the rest of us who are responsible enough to properly use the options given to us.
2008.Nov.02, 08:41 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:Ban those players then. Don't punish the rest of us who are responsible enough to properly use the options given to us.
baning is not the solutin
take them the hosp option

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.02, 08:46 PM

They have no intention of playing the game properly again. If they do, they will mail Zen and Err and prove they will play the game the way it was intended, and they will be unbanned.

Removing the hospitalize option would just lead them to constantly hitting online players randomly. Which would fall under disclaimer #26 if done for an extensive period of time.
2008.Nov.02, 08:52 PM

you are missing the point iceman.
2008.Nov.02, 08:54 PM

emocakes Wrote:you are missing the point iceman.

Thank you for your worthless input.
2008.Nov.02, 08:56 PM

emocakes Wrote:you are missing the point iceman.
No I think you are.
2008.Nov.02, 08:56 PM

not like your input has been any better this morning. its like trying to reason with a brick wall.
2008.Nov.02, 08:57 PM

emocakes Wrote:not like your input has been any better this morning. its like trying to reason with a brick wall.

everything you write is drek