Poll: do we need a lvl 70 area
yes
no
maybe
[Show Results]

lvl 70 area
2008.Jul.06, 09:46 AM

going to have to think about it. was really hoping for something more significant. or maybe bet something more than money?
2008.Jul.06, 09:52 AM

Don't think w00k is looking for a hand in marriage.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.06, 09:57 AM

Alright i got a proposition. Raffy says hes 130k from 57. so thats 7 levels in ~7 months.

I say he doesn't get 60 before Dec. 1st. thats an extra month past his current average. $1 million plus the loser has their name for the month of december decided by the winner, within reason, nothing we could get banned for.
2008.Jul.06, 10:01 AM

Casius Wrote:Alright i got a proposition. Raffy says hes 130k from 57. so thats 7 levels in ~7 months.

I say he doesn't get 60 before Dec. 1st. thats an extra month past his current average. $1 million plus the loser has their name for the month of december decided by the winner, within reason, nothing we could get banned for.

Sounds like a real bet, you taking it w00k?

Would love to see the outcome of this.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.06, 10:23 AM

Casius Wrote:Alright i got a proposition. Raffy says hes 130k from 57. so thats 7 levels in ~7 months.

Name change for a whole month?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.06, 10:30 AM

ooooh, and put sex change on the list, nothing like having the other ones nuts removed.

2008.Jul.06, 10:32 AM

Druchii Wrote:ooooh, and put sex change on the list, nothing like having the other ones nuts removed.

ok you're getting a lil too much into this. lol

Yes w00k, name change for a month.
2008.Jul.06, 10:33 AM

couldn't Raf simply wait until Dec. 2 to hit level 60 or one day after the date you guys bet on?
2008.Jul.06, 10:34 AM

I'll take the bet for the 1 mil AL cash but idk about a month long name change. How about 2 weeks on the name change?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.06, 10:37 AM

w00k Wrote:I'll take the bet for the 1 mil AL cash but idk about a month long name change. How about 2 weeks on the name change?

holding firm on the 1 month, unless you can give a really good reason why it has to be shorter? the money is trivial to me, everyone will remember the name change. Twisted