Poll: do we need a lvl 70 area
yes
no
maybe
[Show Results]

lvl 70 area
2008.Jul.06, 07:01 AM

my thoughts is, when you have something to shoot for you work hardier at it, a lvl 60 area could be done but then we have one player almost ready for that district, what would he shoot for then,as for equipment goes yes i say to making a few more, like armour with a 40 plus resistance, weapons with 40 plus acc and str, it gives everybody something to go for, even if it was a special edition of what we have with the armour and weapons, i love pushing hard to get what i want if there was equipment and weapons i knew i had to work months to get it would push me to play hardier, on the money end of it,zen and err would have more donations roll in to buy $1.5 mil plus armour and weapons and those that could not be on the game all the time would donate to credit train to get the stats to use the weapons,so for its a win win for everybody not just the players
2008.Jul.06, 08:57 AM

Canosoup Wrote:
DOrigin Wrote:Maybe Zenith could also make new weapons and armor to go with the new districts.
She did that just recent if you recall.

New weapons sure, but I don't consider those belts of omgwtfrechargecost worth mentioning as anything but fail of epic proportions. How bout some armor that specializes against certain types of weapons, one for melee and one for ranged? or armor that allows you to dodge better instead of mitigating dmg?

Level 60 sounds right, it would take even our 50 guys the rest of the year or more to get close to 60. Skipping to 70 would take another year and a half at the most to achieve. Having something THAT lofty thrown in front of you is more like a slap in the face instead of an intriguing goal.
2008.Jul.06, 09:02 AM

Raf will be at 60 some time in the next 2 months. Not the rest of the year. IMO Biggrin
2008.Jul.06, 09:08 AM

badmanbren Wrote:Raf will be at 60 some time in the next 2 months. Not the rest of the year. IMO Biggrin

I was trying to see exactly when he hit level 50 but forum search is failing me atm. I remember him hitting 50 sometime right after i started playing. (maybe 2 months after?) hes 56 a year after i started. Pun has a better shot at hitting 60 before him. IMO
2008.Jul.06, 09:29 AM

Casius Wrote:
badmanbren Wrote:Raf will be at 60 some time in the next 2 months. Not the rest of the year. IMO Biggrin

I was trying to see exactly when he hit level 50 but forum search is failing me atm. I remember him hitting 50 sometime right after i started playing. (maybe 2 months after?) hes 56 a year after i started. Pun has a better shot at hitting 60 before him. IMO

Wrong. Raf hit lvl 50 in January 2008 and is a leveling machine. He will most certainly be the first to lvl 60.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.06, 09:30 AM

Thanks for your confidence, but up here its fn hard to level.....raf will most likely hit level 60 first then probably Loki.....Def a huge undertaking.

doh
2008.Jul.06, 09:31 AM

ok so 7 months to 56. My original thought still stands that he wont get 60 before the end of the year.
2008.Jul.06, 09:32 AM

Casius Wrote:ok so 7 months to 56. My original thought still stands that he wont get 60 before the end of the year.

Wanna bet? I have 1 mil AL cash that says he'll be there before year end.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.06, 09:36 AM

w00k Wrote:
Casius Wrote:ok so 7 months to 56. My original thought still stands that he wont get 60 before the end of the year.

Wanna bet? I have 1 mil AL cash that says he'll be there before year end.

maybe. gotta do some research first. also depends on how high you will go.
2008.Jul.06, 09:42 AM

Just bet against w00k, it's like money in the bank, and besides what have you got to lose?

It's just 1 million dollars we are talking about.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.