AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: lvl 70 area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

shadowinc

do you think we should open a lvl 70 area for the lvl 50 plus players so they have something to shoot for ,maybe even anouther toughier npc to boot,me personally i do, it makes the game funnier when you have some kinda goal Biggrin
What happened to the level 60 areas?

shadowinc

zenith Wrote:What happened to the level 60 areas?

we can do that too,that would be sweet, but i was thinking of making easier on you and err :oops:

DOrigin

Maybe Zenith could also make new weapons and armor to go with the new districts.

mudpies

Maybe Zen can just make us all lvl 70 with top stats and weapons.

DOrigin

I rather do that by blackmailing all the world's leaders into giving me 1 trillion dollars and use a million of that to get an insane amount of credits.

Promathia19

DOrigin Wrote:I rather do that by blackmailing all the world's leaders into giving me 1 trillion dollars and use a million of that to get an insane amount of credits.

with that amount of money, id rather use my mill somewhere else haha. if i had 1 trillion, id prolly spend 500k on this game. hmmm..

hmm... hey Zen, how much to buy AL from you? =P
DOrigin Wrote:Maybe Zenith could also make new weapons and armor to go with the new districts.
She did that just recent if you recall.
zenith has a point, what ABOUT the level 60+ stuff? WE HAVENT GOTTEN THERE YET

instead of whining, why dont we talk about it as we reach there?

maybe when we have level 60+ people then we talk??

personally, i think 75 is a better number, but if u all wanna whine about it, then cool. more weapons, more money to throw down for END and dev points, cool deal. lets blow each other up Smile

on one hand its silly, on the other hand its great competition and it adds to the game. lets just not get ahead of ourselves here, guys and gals!
and let's remember there's a loooong way to level 60...the experience you need is huge
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's