A Donator's Game
2008.Jul.28, 05:07 AM

I am quite surprised that new people join the game and want to make the absolute top in nearly no time, then you will have to donate money, and match that donation with activity.

If you want to get to the top without donating money, you will have to be active, very active over a long period of time.

For me, I don't have to reach the top. My enjoyment is from picking out competitive people like Chance, Chris, Shadowguard and Marlo and see how long and I can either keep up with them, or if I even have a chance to beat them.

And if I get ticked off, I know that with the berserker option I can send a lot more people to the hospital Biggrin I really do enjoy that option.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.28, 12:38 PM

There are many different power levels within the game.

If you cant log on as often as you like then just try and test yourself against the people who seem to be as active as yourself.

If you are starting to beat everyone who was ahead of you or used to beat on you then try and move up to the higher levels. Thsi keeps the game fresh for you as you start to fight a different crowd.

If you move through enough levels you may just reach the top one day.

But this takes long term activity that simply can not be made up for by donating.
2008.Jul.28, 12:51 PM

TheMace Wrote:If you cant log on as often as you like then just try and test yourself against the people who seem to be as active as yourself.