AwakenedLands Forums
A Donator's Game - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: A Donator's Game (/thread-3981.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

A Donator's Game - DOrigin - 2008.Jul.27 01:50 PM

I know this has been mentioned before, but for the most part, AL has turned into a donator's game. Donators can simply buy their stats and become unstoppable while non-donators have to do it the hard way.

- Weebay - 2008.Jul.27 01:52 PM

Of course donating helps, why wouldn't it? I still wouldn't be where I am today without being in front of the computer 10-12 hours per day for the last 10 months.

- Loki - 2008.Jul.27 01:52 PM

Okay.

- drec92 - 2008.Jul.27 01:54 PM

if you want to be number 1 you have to give alot
u can be #1 in one day if u had the money to give away

- mudpies - 2008.Jul.27 01:54 PM

Activity trumps all. If you donate $46,306 but only login 4 times a day you're still going to suck.

- w00k - 2008.Jul.27 01:58 PM

Weebay Wrote:Of course donating helps, why wouldn't it? I still wouldn't be where I am today without being in front of the computer 16 - 18 hours per day for the last 10 months.

mudpies Wrote:Activity trumps all. If you donate $46,306 but only login 4 times a day you're still going to suck.

Fact and fact.

I edited your hours per day in that quote to be a little more accurate, Weebay.

- Moriarty - 2008.Jul.27 02:13 PM

Alter your goals, let the big donators battle it out for no.1 personally I aim to beat the players that were ahead of me when I started.

- alinutza - 2008.Jul.27 02:23 PM

andyscho Wrote:Alter your goals, let the big donators battle it out for no.1 personally I aim to beat the players that were ahead of me when I started.

that's the best strategy...also stay away from the forums as much as possible, because they can keep you away from the actual game(hospitlizations and so on).

- biffbaffboff - 2008.Jul.27 02:41 PM

andyscho Wrote:that's the best strategy...also stay away from the forums as much as possible, because they can keep you away from the actual game(hospitlizations and so on).

Wisdom

- awesomo - 2008.Jul.27 02:59 PM

andyscho Wrote:Alter your goals, let the big donators battle it out for no.1 personally I aim to beat the players that were ahead of me when I started.
yup, thats how i am, and ive nearly passed them all, i still have punisher to pass though :roll: shouldnt be too long :wink: :shock: :roll: