Let's Make it Worth Something...
2008.Dec.29, 07:18 PM

chance Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:
chance Wrote:It isn't about money at all. The two toughest kids on the block are going to eventually lock horns. This should not be turned into a contest but rather a test of endurance. Who can get smacked around the most. No mediator, no truce, a simple "we will stop" will be all that will be needed. It's that simple Val and Diss, just say uncle.. You can call me if you want it to be private..

It will never come from Diss lips.I am also equally as confident that val wont either,so take your message and stuff it up your anus.

And once again the fate of Val and diss are left in the hands of John Rambo..The leadership of the lost and leaderless...High five John! How are those RL relationships you were hoping to re-kindle working out for you since you quit?

Hardy,just had confirmation Diss aint quitting.Anyways where has all this talk of quitting come from,its so lame and pointless.Back on to the great 2008 war thread thanx.This topic is dead AS i see it.
2008.Dec.29, 07:20 PM

BadLuck Wrote:In all reality I think that total hospital time minutes given out should be the basis of the poll. Thats just my honest two cents here.

The reason for that being simply because I've watched SV and Dis go back and forth taking times with more in the hospital. In order to be fair it should also include the other 4 gangs involved at this time.

Sv, VS, PC

and

Dis, DisHoppers, and Valhalla.

The winners split the money 3 ways. At least make it fair to everyone this way.

OR

Which gang has spent the most cash on stims Razz Though I figure that would be harder to determine.

I also forgot to add, that total hospital minutes should be counted from the time that was stated - the time of this thread being posted

Don't leave out Solders of Dissidence, whose pres has begged us to stop all day long. THAT'S the difference, you won't see VS begging for mercy.
2008.Dec.29, 07:20 PM

Uh-oh, I think I struck a chord!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Dec.29, 07:21 PM

Hahah begging for mercy,thats funny.Who does that on an online game?
2008.Dec.29, 07:21 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
chance Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:
chance Wrote:It isn't about money at all. The two toughest kids on the block are going to eventually lock horns. This should not be turned into a contest but rather a test of endurance. Who can get smacked around the most. No mediator, no truce, a simple "we will stop" will be all that will be needed. It's that simple Val and Diss, just say uncle.. You can call me if you want it to be private..

It will never come from Diss lips.I am also equally as confident that val wont either,so take your message and stuff it up your anus.

And once again the fate of Val and diss are left in the hands of John Rambo..The leadership of the lost and leaderless...High five John! How are those RL relationships you were hoping to re-kindle working out for you since you quit?

Hardy,just had confirmation Diss aint quitting.Anyways where has all this talk of quitting come from,its so lame and pointless.Back on to the great 2008 war thread thanx.This topic is dead AS i see it.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...highlight=

????????????????????????????????????????
2008.Dec.29, 07:25 PM

Hey Mr. Hyde,

Marlo!

Chance
2008.Dec.29, 07:25 PM

Nope!

Chance
2008.Dec.29, 07:26 PM

Okies SK.Ive left you alone this war not any longer.
2008.Dec.29, 07:27 PM

Illiterate, poorly spoken jacka$$.
2008.Dec.29, 07:28 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Okies SK.Ive left you alone this war not any longer.

Because i called marlo a wanker or because i put YOUR forum post up hell i dont care if you hosp me HOSP ME.
Thread Closed