Let's Make it Worth Something...
2008.Dec.29, 06:46 PM

Every mail sent to the pres moaning about the war, members who have left the gang it all counts.
2008.Dec.29, 06:48 PM

you have to admit....it feels good to weed out the quiters doesnt it? if not now.....it will.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Dec.29, 06:57 PM

It isn't about money at all. The two toughest kids on the block are going to eventually lock horns. This should not be turned into a contest but rather a test of endurance. Who can get smacked around the most. No mediator, no truce, a simple "we will stop" will be all that will be needed. It's that simple Val and Diss, just say uncle.. You can call me if you want it to be private..

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Dec.29, 07:02 PM

chance Wrote:It isn't about money at all. The two toughest kids on the block are going to eventually lock horns. This should not be turned into a contest but rather a test of endurance. Who can get smacked around the most. No mediator, no truce, a simple "we will stop" will be all that will be needed. It's that simple Val and Diss, just say uncle.. You can call me if you want it to be private..

It will never come from Diss lips.I am also equally as confident that val wont either,so take your message and stuff it up your anus.
2008.Dec.29, 07:02 PM

This is the thing that we've realised, but seemingly you haven't. Neither of us are going to quit. We could continue this basically forever and it's not gonna get anywhere. So, let's carry on the hosping, bring it on. In a week's time we'll probably have the same stand-off we've got now, because there's no way in hell we'll be the first to back down, and I doubt you guys will either.
2008.Dec.29, 07:05 PM

With posts like the one above you still going around I really cant see an end to this myself, but thats were it all started, whatever way its been twisted now. We have known it all along but as I said It was getting stale up here.
2008.Dec.29, 07:14 PM

LordSkie Wrote:darn, I guess you guys are more stupid than I thought. No matter, like I said- I'll go with this as long as you want. You wanna carry on hosping each other with no end in sight- bring it on.

And gymboree, no gymboree. All the same here, but don't let the rest of AL miss out because of our mess.

Is that the best forum sig you can come up with, I mean really, that's your proudest accomplishment?
2008.Dec.29, 07:15 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
chance Wrote:It isn't about money at all. The two toughest kids on the block are going to eventually lock horns. This should not be turned into a contest but rather a test of endurance. Who can get smacked around the most. No mediator, no truce, a simple "we will stop" will be all that will be needed. It's that simple Val and Diss, just say uncle.. You can call me if you want it to be private..

It will never come from Diss lips.I am also equally as confident that val wont either,so take your message and stuff it up your anus.

And once again the fate of Val and diss are left in the hands of John Rambo..The leadership of the lost and leaderless...High five John! How are those RL relationships you were hoping to re-kindle working out for you since you quit?

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Dec.29, 07:15 PM

chance Wrote:How about total cash mugged?

Ooh, we def win that one!
2008.Dec.29, 07:17 PM

chance Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:

And once again the fate of Val and diss are left in the hands of John Rambo..The leadership of the lost and leaderless...High five John! How are those RL relationships you were hoping to re-kindle working out for you since you quit?

Shit that is funny.
Thread Closed