Let's Make it Worth Something...
2008.Dec.29, 06:33 PM

chance Wrote:How about total cash mugged?

that would be even better. teach them how to earn their living

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Dec.29, 06:35 PM

lol @ cash mugged

I think the entire idea of basing the victor on some measurable stat would be interesting, but you can't really tell Israel and the Palestinians to stop fighting based on who killed the most civilians right?

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.29, 06:36 PM

roflmao to Zen....nicely put.
2008.Dec.29, 06:37 PM

In all reality I think that total hospital time minutes given out should be the basis of the poll. Thats just my honest two cents here.

The reason for that being simply because I've watched SV and Dis go back and forth taking times with more in the hospital. In order to be fair it should also include the other 4 gangs involved at this time.

Sv, VS, PC

and

Dis, DisHoppers, and Valhalla.

The winners split the money 3 ways. At least make it fair to everyone this way.

OR

Which gang has spent the most cash on stims Razz Though I figure that would be harder to determine.

I also forgot to add, that total hospital minutes should be counted from the time that was stated - the time of this thread being posted
2008.Dec.29, 06:37 PM

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! So true there Zen. They can always base it on who had more troops, weps, and vehicles and divide it by how much fuel although one side will not like that

or

How many times one side started trouble only to have the other side layeth the smackdown on them but then the other side would not like that either. LOL
2008.Dec.29, 06:38 PM

***spanked by the boss*** And liked itSmile

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Dec.29, 06:40 PM

i think # of energy refreshes would say the most.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Dec.29, 06:41 PM

zenith Wrote:lol @ cash mugged

I think the entire idea of basing the victor on some measurable stat would be interesting, but you can't really tell Israel and the Palestinians to stop fighting based on who killed the most civilians right?

Wrong. Remember their 5 day treaty I simple told them who kicking who butt.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.29, 06:43 PM

alinutza Wrote:
MrHyde Wrote:Thank you zen, we need to understand its just a game that we all play for fun, if people let it get to there heads they should take some time away. There is no need to go to that level. I play this game with young kids in the room from time to time and I know others do to, not the sort of think I want them to see.

are you showing them how to hospitalize "virtual" people?? i am sure this is a good education. what's the kid'd id? maybe he can join the fun

Did I say they play the game, were did I say they are member of AL. My computer is in my living room and when my kids are in the room anything on the screen they can see, if its AL, WOW, word, nero or what ever happens to be on the screen at that time. But thank you for adding you bit there.
2008.Dec.29, 06:44 PM

average attacks per person who participated in the war and won..leave, mug, hosps, zerks include them all..they all result in a hosp for someone

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
Thread Closed