if you have an idea for the game
2006.Oct.04, 12:21 PM
if you have an idea for the game
If you ever have an idea for the game try to make it appealing to some of the main players. Maybe send them some flowers or a couple of rolex watches, or give them tickets to the opera. But my point is the main role of any game like this besides bringing fun and happiness to the world is making enough money to keep itself going. If the main donators like it then it is more likely to be instituted because it will be another reason for them to keep donating, it will make the game more interesting and it will bring more people to play the game.
2006.Oct.04, 12:22 PM

ignore the second sentence unless you are desperate
2006.Oct.25, 08:19 AM

i thought i made ridiculous posts
2007.Feb.16, 01:23 AM

my intents to change the game are either to make it far more sexually appealing for a broad range of ages, or to cure cancer.

you know..... either or
2007.Jun.06, 02:25 AM
I have a few ideas!!
What about crimes when your in Jail? have you ever been to jail? you master your trade in that place, so training in jail should also mean something extra. You should be able to use you action points in jail also.

How about pimpin and ho'in? i have not made it that far in the game but i think that would be a great addition.
2007.Jun.06, 05:42 AM
Re: I have a few ideas!!
modiggiddy Wrote:What about crimes when your in Jail? have you ever been to jail? you master your trade in that place, so training in jail should also mean something extra. You should be able to use you action points in jail also.

How about pimpin and ho'in? i have not made it that far in the game but i think that would be a great addition.

I agree with the whole jail crimes, i think that would be cool. And if need be, ill pimp ya out, but i want a nice profit. And your allowed no questions of the clients.
2007.Jun.15, 02:33 AM

I liked the bonus gym days, there should be something on the item market, like steroids or something, so you can buy a day of bonus gym time. to stop people from doing it too much, if they do it all the time they could overdose and end up in the hospital
2007.Jun.15, 05:55 AM

donator status is an every day bonus. In the months I've been in the game I've only seen 2 training bonus days. I wouldn't expect to see them too often, unless Zen has other ideas about that.
2007.Jun.16, 11:29 AM

mudpies Wrote:donator status is an every day bonus. In the months I've been in the game I've only seen 2 training bonus days. I wouldn't expect to see them too often, unless Zen has other ideas about that.

i wouldnt mind seein um more, except both times ive had to work, so not much training could be done. :x
2007.Aug.04, 06:31 PM

What do you think of a possible "recreation" option that would use action points to help regain happiness and lightly affect experience? Maybe some choices like "pool hall" with a risk of a brawl that could land you in jail or "card night" or maybe a number of other activities that a person would find appealing, fun, although without the possiblity of negative reprecussions. Happiness does play a part in your skills, I am still new at this so I am still trying to understand the effect that happiness has on training but from reading it sounds like it may make a good trade and also make the value of an action point all that much more important. What do you think? :shock: