Thanks Col Ingus!

:: sneaks out of thread ::
2008.Jul.01, 09:13 PM

PhisheVA Wrote:Thanks Col Ingus!

:: sneaks out of thread ::
Sorry. I won't bring up your army anymore. lol Wink
2008.Jul.01, 09:26 PM

SimonAnything Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:we have beat you more than once since i have been in Valhalla, right?

and yes we do war a lot but we enjoy it. Smile

Valhalla is a bunch of warmongers. Think of all the crazy-go-nuts people you've ever met in one room. Then take one sane guy to focus their energies. That's pretty much Valhalla in a nut shell.
Who's the sane 1?!? Always thought they were all crazy! lol
2008.Jul.01, 10:09 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:
SimonAnything Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:we have beat you more than once since i have been in Valhalla, right?

and yes we do war a lot but we enjoy it. Smile

Valhalla is a bunch of warmongers. Think of all the crazy-go-nuts people you've ever met in one room. Then take one sane guy to focus their energies. That's pretty much Valhalla in a nut shell.
Who's the sane 1?!? Always thought they were all crazy! lol
I sent out a massmail asking just this and haven't gotten a response yet. Now taking applications for 'one sane guy'.
2008.Jul.01, 10:13 PM

saneone420 [24025]
He is the only one of his kind.
2008.Jul.01, 10:18 PM

the 420 must be a sign.
2008.Jul.01, 11:05 PM

Thebraphacy
2008.Jul.01, 11:55 PM

I disagree. My gang stopped at 12, not due to finances but due to the large gangs just constantly warring them and stealing all the gang points so they can never get stronger. Why waste money upgrading the gang when you are just farmed 6 times a day for the gang points and never allowed to get gang strength......

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Jul.02, 12:02 AM

Buck up and play as much as those who are taking you down.

Or, obviously, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
2008.Jul.02, 12:03 AM

Jolabent Wrote:I disagree. My gang stopped at 12, not due to finances but due to the large gangs just constantly warring them and stealing all the gang points so they can never get stronger. Why waste money upgrading the gang when you are just farmed 6 times a day for the gang points and never allowed to get gang strength......
So your inability to acquire strong enough players to stop or slow down the attacks caused you to give up? Sounds like that is your answer. I don't see growing (non-top 3) gangs such as xpats, xcons, Syndicate, Vaudevillains, and StargateCommand saying that...