Analysis of Stagnating Gangs
2008.Jun.30, 08:35 PM

Awaits Bishops arrival....
2008.Jun.30, 08:36 PM

7Laws has moved pasted this stage.

We have 16 slots. Biggrin

Currently only accept invitation only. But you would apply and try. Thank You! Biggrin

Amend
2008.Jul.01, 12:06 AM
Re: Analysis of Stagnating Gangs
DOrigin Wrote:. Now, it is the most powerful gang in the game along with Super Villains.
not entirely true, yes super villains and valhalla are good, super villains wil lalways remain the best gang ever on the game in my eyes, and people take note of them as they are at the top when it comes to gang points, but there are other gangs out there that are just as good, dark matter is one, and the other gang that always seem get overlooked by people who don't have a clue what there on about is dissidence
2008.Jul.01, 12:20 AM

From where i sit i see it like this...Val is the best war gang, SV is a great gang, DM is the largest gang, and Dis stands up for what the believe in and doesn't back down but thats just my 2 cents on the matter.

Most 10-15 member gangs have a hard time because

A. Alot of the members get better and join a bigger gang
B. Not enough/any deep pocket donaters on their team
C. Not having members willing to set aside personal gain for the betterment of their gang
D. Members who start off highly active seem to vanish after 30 days

The list could go on but i chose to end it here
2008.Jul.01, 12:27 AM

And yet no one is seeing Xpats sneak up on all of us... Hmmmm.
2008.Jul.01, 12:31 AM

Do you rate Val the best war gang because they war the most? does that constitute greatness?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.01, 12:37 AM

andyscho Wrote:Do you rate Val the best war gang because they war the most? does that constitute greatness?

Yeah and from a few threads they seem to have had the power and fortitude to knockdown said treehouse of a great gang :shock: so that speaks volumes of greatness
2008.Jul.01, 01:18 AM

Val war most. Not entirelly sure they're the best at it, but they sure are a hard challenge EVERY time we war them. Even if they have only beat us once...and we gained points. Razz
2008.Jul.01, 02:23 AM

we have beat you more than once since i have been in Valhalla, right?

and yes we do war a lot but we enjoy it. Smile
2008.Jul.01, 05:18 AM

buuddha Wrote:we have beat you more than once since i have been in Valhalla, right?

and yes we do war a lot but we enjoy it. Smile

nope, just once....and it was the hideout that was taken...as we said way more than once....we took more points overall but you guys took our hideout down, thus ending the war...once again nice show

yes youve only taken it down once....

the 99ers did it once in a comp and i believe one other time in a planned war and dm(pest) took us down a few times back in the hay day....good times

Val wars well, but folks dm is no slouch either.

And yes, i see the x factor folks moving up quick. Lots of good players in that crew with plenty of cps to spend Smile

doh