Your Referral
2008.Oct.07, 01:30 PM
Your Referral
Do you tell people to not attack your referral's, or do you let them learn the game on their on own.
2008.Oct.07, 01:31 PM

Neither. I don't tell a soul who my referrals are so that they don't get picked on by people who don't like me, and only speak with them about how the game works and help them when they ask.
2008.Oct.07, 01:48 PM

c'mooooon...
You mean there are people that actuially don't like you!??

I don't believe that one for a second!
2008.Oct.07, 01:48 PM

as long as he's offline i dont mind who hits my referral.

i still guide them, and see how they're holding up every now and then

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.07, 01:50 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Neither. I don't tell a soul who my referrals are so that they don't get picked on by people who don't like me, and only speak with them about how the game works and help them when they ask.

as long as he's offline i dont mind who hits my referral.

Me neither, but douche bags that're sour as can be take things way too far. I could throw out names and groups, but I think they know exactly who they are.
2008.Oct.07, 02:01 PM
Re: Your Referral
lrrltt Wrote:Do you tell people to not attack your referral's, or do you let them learn the game on their on own.

if they get hit online, yes i do care. i want my referrals to have a proper feel for the game before they spend a lot of time in the hosp wondering why this game is so boring.
2008.Oct.07, 02:04 PM

I stopped looking after my guy after the 2nd day. Now that you mention it, I may put a bounty on him.
2008.Oct.07, 02:06 PM

Took care of my referrals for the first few days, then cut them loose on the game. A few of them play constantly, others play here and there, and others are just really doing good for themselves and a number on others.
2008.Oct.07, 02:40 PM

I set them up with some armor, a gun and a home of some sort, give them a few tips on what to do/what not to do and training and then let them loose and tell them if they have questions to just ask.
2008.Oct.07, 02:54 PM

hit my referrals and i brutalize u.

either that, or i just laugh at my referrals for sucking. depends on my mood