Your Referral
2008.Oct.07, 03:25 PM

chance Wrote:I stopped looking after my guy after the 2nd day. Now that you mention it, I may put a bounty on him.

Only because I dont donate

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Oct.07, 06:50 PM

I send mails and tips to those who stick around and give them bonuses when they reach certain levels.

And yes, I do look out for them if they get hit online, hosped and etc.
2008.Oct.07, 07:23 PM

Glad i found the game on my own...hell none of my referrals play anymore all of them suck ass...i should hosp each and every one of those idiots Twisted
2008.Oct.07, 07:41 PM

McCule Wrote:I set them up with some armor, a gun and a home of some sort, give them a few tips on what to do/what not to do and training and then let them loose and tell them if they have questions to just ask.

Thor Wrote:I send mails and tips to those who stick around and give them bonuses when they reach certain levels.

And yes, I do look out for them if they get hit online, hosped and etc.

I do this too... and yes i also hosp any jerk that hits my new ref online... Twisted

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Oct.07, 07:54 PM

One idiot decided to hit my referral a couple seconds after he signed up. That was a fun day.
2008.Oct.07, 09:35 PM

I don't have time for referrals. I spend enough time babysitting LikeWhoa and Zeon. lol

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!