Here's a nasty loser - NightHowl
2008.Jun.23, 11:44 PM

grabtindy Wrote:I agree with mud, but not with SK.

lol
2008.Jun.24, 05:12 AM

Well. so all of you know... This is not a game for hippies and tree huggers. This is Awakenedlands. Not awakened as in some acid tripping tree loving society. I was a big whiner and I learned it's a game and all. Be it as it may be you will alway's have somebody who likes to get a rise out of the dough boy but I recomend rolling with the punches and at the same time train very hard. I have costfully learned that you can BUY happiness on this game inwhich I was more than willing to do. Now day by day i'm starting to see results by which I basically can owne some of the pukes that used to give me a hard time. Once i can beat them I let it go being satisfied at the though that I can smoke them at will. I find knowing i can win is fullfilment enough and refuse to waste ep on somebody unworthy of the cost of one of my slugs. With that speech said... Let's all kill each other and have a blast! lmao
2008.Jun.24, 06:26 AM

unpredictabletex Wrote:This is not a game for hippies and tree huggers.

JUst for ex-Phish kids with too much time on their hands,and not enough to do in the office.
2008.Jun.24, 08:05 AM

Marlo Wrote:
unpredictabletex Wrote:This is not a game for hippies and tree huggers.

JUst for ex-Phish kids with too much time on their hands,and not enough to do in the office.

lol
2008.Jun.24, 04:42 PM

AL has been PT'd