Here's a nasty loser - NightHowl
2008.Jun.23, 12:18 PM

yobtebe Wrote:Dirk - instead of saying whats right, you seem to say what you think people want to hear - but here, now that a few have actually said that it was low, and not right (except for bren,) she feels threatened and now she hosps me again - nasty nasty, shame on u wolfy, i always thought of you as someone with dignaty but youre actually showing your real colors,

Yeah. He does the smart thing; Not talk shit to the bigger players of the game. He prevents himself from being hit by either not talking or kissing ass.

You need to just shush. Take it from me.
2008.Jun.23, 12:19 PM

yobtebe Wrote:but here, now that a few have actually said that it was low, and not right (except for bren,)

I agree, it might of been a bit low. But poop happens man I've had many low blows in my time, I tried giving advice, lol.
2008.Jun.23, 12:19 PM

lowdown you speak like a wise man now days,its best to forget the hospo.I do remember a few threads where you lowdown cried hard about being hit or your gang being picked on,but you seemed to get the picture right?
2008.Jun.23, 12:21 PM
Banmanbren
Thats what i was looking for bren, just confirmation that it was a low thing to do - even mamba thought it wasnt right
2008.Jun.23, 12:32 PM

Maybe low, nothing wrong with it however. Nobody can stop anybody doing what they want here, unless they just can't do it physically in there character of course.
2008.Jun.23, 03:00 PM

badmanbren Wrote:Just admit it. You're really HulkHogan right? I mean not any of us can do stuff in real life cos we play this geeky game, but you my friend. You can probablly take down the world.

he may be Hogan..or Savage... but he's not the Champ!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrXTVFx8DXs

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Jun.23, 03:27 PM

Best advise is suck it up.There will always be a drama on AL of some sort.Someone is always getting a rough time of it and other's take matters to the extreme.Its a cycle.One day it's you the next it is someone else.

The worst thing you can do is take it to the forums,just ask tommy about that.But he saw it out and from what i believe now has a good relationship with those guys.Also he is now kinda tough which helps.

Ive had beating's beyond the norm but i suck it up and dont drag it to the forums whining.If you upset someone try and find out why first.Then try and resolve it but never take it here.Hope this helps.
2008.Jun.23, 04:20 PM

why dont u just push ur self harder to beat her one day
2008.Jun.23, 04:23 PM

lol
2008.Jun.23, 06:24 PM

I just can't help it! Sad When I hit him he Bleats like a lil sheep and its just too much for this wolf to resist!! :? :oops:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl