AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Here's a nasty loser - NightHowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So they attack us and during the gang war I score a few against Clutch and Mamba - and the war goes to them anyway, but what does NightHowl do, well, being upset, she hosps me AFTER the war online because i scored a few - talk about being a loser

badmanbren

Yer, just lie down next time and let us beat you up and it won't happen. Capish?

biffbaffboff

It is a bit low though.Once you reach her level though ever loss no matter how small is like a smack in the mouth.Us mere mortals are used to losing :cry:

DirkDanja

Yeah it happens to others as well so don't feel bad

grabtindy

Its a pretty weak move. Who knew wolves liked sour grapes?

badmanbren

Yer, it's part of the game. Get over it or it'll probablly end up just making it worse. Razz
:roll: Think what you wish thats not why I hosped you. lol
Not only Low (as one said) and Weak, (as you said) it shows just what kind of attitude some players have - downright nasty! I guess its the only place they can do these thing to make themselve feel better

badmanbren

Just admit it. You're really HulkHogan right? I mean not any of us can do stuff in real life cos we play this geeky game, but you my friend. You can probablly take down the world.

grabtindy

I'm actually Randy Savage, not the Hulkster, but close. OHHH YEAH!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's