AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Here's a nasty loser - NightHowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
yobtebe Wrote:I guess its the only place they can do these thing to make themselve feel better

Takes one to know one I guess!

Truth is I missed your petty whining. :wink:

DirkDanja

And bringing things to the forums is one way to stay on a person's bad side

I for one take it in stride, chew a piece of stride, and then in "Borat Voice"

HIGH FIVE
Dirk - instead of saying whats right, you seem to say what you think people want to hear - but here, now that a few have actually said that it was low, and not right (except for bren,) she feels threatened and now she hosps me again - nasty nasty, shame on u wolfy, i always thought of you as someone with dignaty but youre actually showing your real colors,
Oh yeah. Threatened... pfft by what? :? lol

unpredictabletex

I got this great new idea! If you can't beat them..... and they are hitting you..... we could go out and get jobs to make real money to donate to change for AL money to buy a cheap stim and just let it go. ya it sucks but such is life. We all get to be pricks in this game if we want. i used to be a major whiner but i found that to cost me an extra 50 stims.. I suggest not dwelling on it and stim out train, talk crap get hit stim out train and over again with the procees. it all comes down to "what's in your wallet" lol. for everything else there's master card

DirkDanja

No i say what I do when i get hosp by someone regardless of the reason i was hosp

I take it as a compliment that they even noticed little ol me
to even go out their way and hosp me

Call it a low blow, call it unfair, but it is the nature of the game
I just try to stay off higher lvl players bad side because i'm weaker then them and i don't have support from ANY high lvl player's

So i try to stay neutral
by your own sense on insecurity - u need to pound even for no reason - perhaps a testicular envy thing, lol
the more you post about it, the more other people not even involved wanna hit you...my advice just let it go...this isnt your first hospo and def wont be your last

iceman2020

bad wolf, bad. 8)

Exactly as Pun said. You're only gonna make more enemies for yourself by bringing it here. I'm guessing it wouldn't have happened again had this topic not been made.
Yep, if you ever want to play this game again, you'll stop posting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's