Pathetic exp
2008.Sep.29, 06:44 PM

BadLuck Wrote:
Canosoup Wrote:You know what I mean. >.>

Why do you say this for a federal jail inmate though. That's my question really. I would be apt to agree to Fed Jail inmates being stripped of all weapomns / armor and put into storage as that would be more like Fed jail. Surprised really that she doesnt just delete them right off Razz
Then why aren't our weapons taken away when we land in regular jail?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Sep.29, 06:46 PM

Wow i am agreeing with mudpies and playajam.
2008.Sep.29, 06:47 PM

yeah, in real life fed jail i have a 24" shotgun up my rectum. not to mention my armor and stims that are on me.
2008.Sep.29, 06:59 PM

playajam Wrote:if this was real life it would be a bunch of dorks sitting around eating cheeto's while hollaring at internet strangers.

WHAT UP PLAYA!!!!
2008.Sep.29, 07:02 PM

Erm whats a cheeto
2008.Sep.29, 07:02 PM

when i quit this game....i may encumber myself. please keep it that way.

thanks. Smile

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Sep.29, 07:04 PM

Im sure someone will moan Con.
2008.Sep.29, 07:06 PM

playajam Wrote:stop relaying the logic of this game to what would happen in real life. In real life none of you tools would "mug" anyone nor would you steal a car.

if this was real life it would be a bunch of dorks sitting around eating cheeto's while hollaring at internet strangers.

lol

Bren exploited a bug intentionally. I fixed the bug after this happened. I moved his exploit remnants to his storage. When a player exploits a bug I fix it and then attempt to reverse what was done to invoke the exploit. He asked to be placed in fed jail after, but I was already going to do that anyway.

I don't alter active player accounts who are not in fed-jail.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Sep.29, 07:10 PM

thanks for the explanation. sounds more than fair when you have explained it.
2008.Sep.30, 12:46 AM

playajam Wrote:thanks for the explanation. sounds more than fair when you have explained it.
*AL Secret Service holds a gun to Playa's head as he types...