Pathetic exp
2008.Sep.29, 05:52 PM

mudpies Wrote:you're tapping into fed jail accts?

Considering he intentionally encumbered himself to exploit something, I think it's appropriate for me to remove the 1000 combat knives he had in his pocket.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Sep.29, 05:57 PM

zen,
can you remove the armor/weapons from those in my top 10 attacked list?

k, thx
2008.Sep.29, 05:57 PM

isnt that his problem

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2008.Sep.29, 05:58 PM

zen,
we ran/run the knife market. he was simply holding. check my account. i got like 100 knives on me now.
make dat paper
2008.Sep.29, 06:05 PM

Personally I think it's pretty lame. If you don't want anyone "exploiting" (bullshit) the encumbrance then you should just set a hard limit of how much weight you can carry. You shouldn't be meddling in player accounts.
2008.Sep.29, 06:10 PM

We all think you're pretty lame for always going against what the community or Zen says/does but we still live through it, I'm sure you'll do as good as us with some practice Mud.
2008.Sep.29, 06:13 PM

i think it doesnt matter since he is banned and not inactive

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Sep.29, 06:15 PM

Thor Wrote:We all think you're pretty lame for always going against what the community or Zen says/does but we still live through it, I'm sure you'll do as good as us with some practice Mud.

Speak for yourself. I'm not OK with the admin randomly meddling in players accounts.
2008.Sep.29, 06:16 PM

mudpies Wrote:
Thor Wrote:We all think you're pretty lame for always going against what the community or Zen says/does but we still live through it, I'm sure you'll do as good as us with some practice Mud.

Speak for yourself. I'm not OK with the admin randomly meddling in players accounts.

Then don't play. He's in the Fed jail...Fed jail inmates shouldnt have 1000 knives in their pockets Razz
2008.Sep.29, 06:17 PM

I couldn't carry 100 knives while in jail... it is up too the warden that banned him whether they wanna do a bunk check, or strip down. He has no rights in jail...

and she didn't meddle in a players account... she stripped down a federal prisoner...