Blacklist
2008.Jun.19, 03:51 PM

Kirky1992 Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:3. im not even gonna bother hosping you because Biff (JohnRambo) for those who dont know has a trigger finger on hosp all the time.
dont worry about him

if you have an issue with me and what i say here on the forum, you solve it with me first(with words or weapons)..

now, let's return to the topic...

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jun.19, 09:57 PM
Re: Blacklist
pyramid'd
2008.Jun.19, 10:17 PM
Re: Blacklist
dsfghjk
2008.Jun.19, 10:28 PM

WOW i shoulda brought my camara to take pictures of the wonderful pyramids

:shock: lol
2008.Jun.19, 11:47 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:
grabtindy Wrote:"SV's bumboys now are we well muthas must be your best customer then "

wtf does that even mean. Learn English icehole.

btw what if i said english aint my 1st language you moron.
Then I would totally agree with you. And regarding the Mutha's description ... If you knew what was going on around you you'd know already that we very rarely ever hit BM and we don't even know why that's written in their description.
2008.Jun.20, 05:47 AM

Bad Muthas has no problem with us in Valhalla. It was Snyipers way of poking a little fun about me going to Valhalla. Yes he has a sense of humor! We also have nothing personal against the Muthas. I do enjoy going head to head with the familly that helped me grow into the monster i am today! lmao. maybe i should say minnie me instead of monster, i do get swatted time to time.
2008.Jun.20, 08:50 AM

Yes it was my poking fun at Silver and pooh bear there....It was and is all still meant in fun and all involved already knows that. It is great to know the gang page gets read so much, Ill have to try to be a little more descriptive in the future...LOL
2008.Jun.22, 12:20 PM

More epic selfing from another mouth breathing Shadow. MP approves.