Blacklist
2008.Jun.19, 02:32 PM

If I continue the life I lead I will never be done with rehab.
2008.Jun.19, 02:34 PM
Re: Blacklist
Kirky1992 Wrote:that stopped being funny how long ago?

don't know! you tell me. i still laugh when i think at that.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jun.19, 02:36 PM
Kirky1992 Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:
teamPBR Wrote:2.) If there is a Blacklist, how has it taken me this long to be added to it?

Thank you for your help in advance.

SV had to vote!!
that stopped being funny how long ago?

Yes, you are right. You now must say "SV and DM had to take a joint vote" for it to be funny. After all, it's not just SV anymore.
2008.Jun.19, 02:42 PM
Kirky1992 Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:
teamPBR Wrote:2.) If there is a Blacklist, how has it taken me this long to be added to it?

SV had to vote!!
Pffffft. Just b/c you're in bed with the "voters" doesn't mean it's not still funny. We're still laughing about it. lol
2008.Jun.19, 02:57 PM
McCule Wrote:
Kirky1992 Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:

SV had to vote!!
Pffffft. Just b/c you're in bed with the "voters" doesn't mean it's not still funny. We're still laughing about it. lol

SV's bumboys now are we well muthas must be your best customer then 8) :wink:
2008.Jun.19, 02:58 PM

"SV's bumboys now are we well muthas must be your best customer then "

wtf does that even mean. Learn English asshole.
2008.Jun.19, 03:01 PM

grabtindy Wrote:"SV's bumboys now are we well muthas must be your best customer then "

wtf does that even mean. Learn English icehole.

read the description on the muthas gang page then u will see what i mean and you must lead a sad life and ill learn english when u get taught manners you prick OH btw what if i said english aint my 1st language you moron.
2008.Jun.19, 03:05 PM
McCule Wrote:
Kirky1992 Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:

SV had to vote!!
yes, i must admit, the super villain king size waterbed is very comfy, however, shadowkid takes all the room Evil
2008.Jun.19, 03:07 PM
Kirky1992 Wrote:
McCule Wrote:
Kirky1992 Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:

SV had to vote!!
yes, i must admit, the super villain king size waterbed is very comfy, however, shadowkid takes all the room Evil

Biggrin lol what can i say
2008.Jun.19, 03:12 PM

ShadowKid, you once said something like this: "why should I write correctly i am not in school right now.."

In order to be understood by the others(only if you want that) when you talk with them, you must use verbal and non-verbal means( like intonation) of communication. This applies in writing too. maybe someone will hospitalize you because he understood something else from what you wrote. it your choice if you want to understand my point of view..
no hard feelings

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio