Blacklist
2008.Jun.19, 03:17 PM

alinutza Wrote:ShadowKid, you once said something like this: "why should I write correctly i am not in school right now.."

In order to be understood by the others(only if you want that) when you talk with them, you must use verbal and non-verbal means( like intonation) of communication. This applies in writing too. maybe someone will hospitalize you because he understood something else from what you wrote. it your choice if you want to understand my point of view..
no hard feelings
\

NO hard feelings oh another thing is that hosp thing a threat or a pre warning because the only reason i wont hosp u is because weebay asked me not to touch you and i respected that. your choice but you know no hard feelings right.
2008.Jun.19, 03:19 PM
Re: Blacklist
ShadowKid Wrote:
Kirky1992 Wrote:
McCule Wrote:
Kirky1992 Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:
teamPBR Wrote:2.) If there is a Blacklist, how has it taken me this long to be added to it?

Thank you for your help in advance.

SV had to vote!!
that stopped being funny how long ago?
Pffffft. Just b/c you're in bed with the "voters" doesn't mean it's not still funny. We're still laughing about it. lol
yes, i must admit, the super villain king size waterbed is very comfy, however, shadowkid takes all the room Evil

Biggrin lol what can i say
ya stink, take a shower
2008.Jun.19, 03:20 PM

lol wtf
2008.Jun.19, 03:21 PM
Re: Blacklist
Kirky1992 Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:
Kirky1992 Wrote:
McCule Wrote:
Kirky1992 Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:
teamPBR Wrote:2.) If there is a Blacklist, how has it taken me this long to be added to it?

Thank you for your help in advance.

SV had to vote!!
that stopped being funny how long ago?
Pffffft. Just b/c you're in bed with the "voters" doesn't mean it's not still funny. We're still laughing about it. lol
yes, i must admit, the super villain king size waterbed is very comfy, however, shadowkid takes all the room Evil

Biggrin lol what can i say
ya stink, take a shower
Sad
2008.Jun.19, 03:23 PM

WOW mommy look at all the great pyramids
2008.Jun.19, 03:25 PM

it would look good in egypt dont you think so?
2008.Jun.19, 03:26 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:NO hard feelings oh another thing is that hosp thing a threat or a pre warning because the only reason i wont hosp u is because weebay asked me not to touch you and i respected that. your choice but you know no hard feelings right.

I just gave an example. i didn't try to provoke you, nor to insinuate anything. you can hospitalize me if you want. you can add me to your "blacklist" (just to be on topic) if you havent done it so far. I dont care too much.

the only thing i think about is that i have 25 enemies and none of them does something to prove their status.

If you know me, and my character, you would understand that i just tried to make my point. English is not my first language either and that's why is hard for me to follow what you're saying...

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jun.19, 03:29 PM

alinutza Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:NO hard feelings oh another thing is that hosp thing a threat or a pre warning because the only reason i wont hosp u is because weebay asked me not to touch you and i respected that. your choice but you know no hard feelings right.

I just gave an example. i didn't try to provoke you, nor to insinuate anything. you can hospitalize me if you want. you can add me to your "blacklist" (just to be on topic) if you havent done it so far. I dont care too much.

the only thing i think about is that i have 25 enemies and none of them does something to prove their status.

If you know me, and my character, you would understand that i just tried to make my point. English is not my first language either and that's why is hard for me to follow what you're saying...

1. your not on my black list no point exp aint that great
2. no one in diss is on my black list since you guys are cool.
3. im not even gonna bother hosping you because Biff (JohnRambo) for those who dont know has a trigger finger on hosp all the time.
2008.Jun.19, 03:41 PM

Carl, you should register http://www.CarlWeathers.com and start a fan club.

I'll be one of your first members, and would also help with the newsletter.
2008.Jun.19, 03:41 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:

1. your not on my black list no point exp aint that great
2. no one in diss is on my black list since you guys are cool.
3. im not even gonna bother hosping you because Biff (JohnRambo) for those who dont know has a trigger finger on hosp all the time.
dont worry about him