Regarding AntiAxelord [24064]
2008.Dec.03, 08:42 AM

lrrltt Wrote:
redz28 Wrote:why are there so many scammers?

Because it is game of war and crime.

yer but people pay real money that they earn them other people scamm so its not right
2008.Dec.03, 09:17 AM

last time i checked scamming was against the rules,,,maybe i should check again to see if they have changed.
2008.Dec.03, 09:28 AM

redz28 Wrote:last time i checked scamming was against the rules,,,maybe i should check again to see if they have changed.

your very correct, it is still against the rules, but only zen or err can confirm if it is true are not,
2008.Dec.03, 09:37 AM

shadowinc Wrote:
redz28 Wrote:last time i checked scamming was against the rules,,,maybe i should check again to see if they have changed.

your very correct, it is still against the rules, but only zen or err can confirm if it is true are not,

I guess i missed this one:

# This is a game of criminals, but scamming other players by using game mechanics to your advantage is not tolerated.

But how much is this enforced?
2008.Dec.03, 09:47 AM

i think theres a difference btw scamming and trust.
scamming to me is a straight up deal gone wrong.
if you loan money to someone and dont get it back, i think it's semi your fault.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Dec.03, 10:32 AM

It's doesn't, Zenith and Err have become to busy to fully enforce their own law.

You see that the Federal jail does not have one single person in their for scamming. I wish Zenith would allow one forum mod to become a restricted game mod. This way that player Could further help the admins.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.03, 10:49 AM

Why is it that an admin or mod should protect a players loan business, or any in game transactions for that matter. While I am against scamming in any form I think it's the responsibility of the players to do smart business or prepare to lay down some hosps. For those who cannot hand out their own retribution, we have Shadowguards and JohnRambos who usually are more than happy to bust on a few nubs. The above is not intended for the OP, just a generalization.
2008.Dec.03, 10:51 AM

Still not relevant as a thread.

Lock, stock and burn.

OR just put a most wanted add, pay for constant hospitalization.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Dec.03, 11:02 AM

dekarr Wrote:Why is it that an admin or mod should protect a players loan business, or any in game transactions for that matter. While I am against scamming in any form I think it's the responsibility of the players to do smart business or prepare to lay down some hosps. For those who cannot hand out their own retribution, we have Shadowguards and JohnRambos who usually are more than happy to bust on a few nubs. The above is not intended for the OP, just a generalization.

lol, well as they say everybody has a price and as i am saving for a new house i can be hired Twisted
2008.Dec.03, 11:19 AM

LikeWhoa Wrote:i think theres a difference btw scamming and trust.
scamming to me is a straight up deal gone wrong.
if you loan money to someone and dont get it back, i think it's semi your fault.

I'd consider it like a bank. Airmax is doing the business front, and the big boss man(Zenith/Err) notices bad payments and whatever. Then, the crap that they bought with the money gets repossessed. Should totally happen..