AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Regarding AntiAxelord [24064]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

airmax

He is absolutely untrustworthy (he owes me several hundred thousand dollars from my days loan sharking).

I am not after sympathy, or some hero to step in and say anything...I can live without the money. The calculated, sneaky way in which he swindled me is of some concern however.

So watch out for him folks.
Still in the loan shark bidness. I need a loan :roll:

airmax

The business is going well however this theft really took a bite out of my capital for lending so I'm probably going to close my door (so to speak) once I have collected the last of my cash.

antiaxelord: Why are you telling players that you never borrowed money off me? Why aren't you writing back to any of my mails? Why do you keep changing your screen name? If you are reading this please mail me so we can sort it out

redz28

why are there so many scammers?
redz28 Wrote:why are there so many scammers?

Welcome to t'internet. Is this your first visit?

shadowinc

i never had any kind of prob with him paying money back

redz28

Moriarty Wrote:

Welcome to t'internet. Is this your first visit?

yes it is,would you like my SS#???????????

SisterLynx

AntiAxelord's been a cool kid to me too. Airmax you got a transaction log to back up your claims? :x Morning SG

shadowinc

SisterLynx Wrote:AntiAxelord's been a cool kid to me too. Airmax you got a transaction log to back up your claims? :x Morning SG

mourning honey, i hope you do have that log airmax, if you do not want to post it here mail it to me ion game

Because it is game of war and crime.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's