This just in
2006.Sep.26, 08:09 PM

matt5250 Wrote:holy drek, how much hospital time did you elders get?

Note to self : Don't mess with Zenith!!
2006.Sep.26, 09:28 PM

wow. i really dont see why this is such a big deal. first, its really close to impossible to actually pull off, a gang member could very easily do his shopping, leae the rural, and most likely no elder would be the wiser.... oh well, i guess its back to attacking gang members no matter what district theyrer in...at least with the rural thing, everyone had some warning of where the danger zone is.

i would have to imagine that if someone left the game, they would mostlkely have other issues, and not just with something as trivial and stupid as this.

if i wanted to make people quit this game, i would be using that hospitalize button a lot more. to date, ive only used it once in a war.

whats funny is i remember when there was a politically motivated discussion going on in the the forums, and everyone beat up and hospitalized a member with a different view as thier own, ultimatlely forcing that user to quit. As misguided as those views might of been, i thought that was truely an unfortunate situation, and wished someone would have stepped in there. That was a case of using the game to overstep the bounds of the game, by picking on someone for nothing they did in the game, and that did not sit well with me.

Of course, maybe im just mad cause i never even logged in after this rural district ownership was declared, and was sleeping peacefully in the downtown district when a "gaurdsman" somehow managed to snipe me from 2 districts over. Id like to sue the government here for the cost of my 2 large stimpacks, + pain and suffering, but whats the use? the man allways wins.

Of course i could quit the game altogether, and go cry about it, but thats just pathetic. plus i just donated yesterday, so in my mind, my hands are tied for now.
2006.Sep.26, 10:05 PM

Hey Elders, Looks like ya'll need to build up your characters so you can fight with the AL National Guard. I wonder what lvl the ALNG are?

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2006.Sep.26, 10:09 PM

i thought it was a great idea. provides a safe haven for non gang affiliated players above a certain level. has a little rping in it. personally i am disturbed by the quickness in which the governor called in the national guard. i think we need to start rioting in the streets. hmm, that might be a new crime, inciting a riot. hell lol, i went to the rural district so you would have someone to ebat up on!
2006.Sep.26, 10:11 PM

OK, I'm stepping in to be the voice of non-political correctness, since Sarge isn't here. :wink:

To say that we don't want people to be able to catch up to us is a load of crap. None of you know what our motives are or why we do what we do. Everyone of us enjoys the game and plays a lot and we want the game to succeed and be as fun as possible. When we do things it is with this in mind. We don't have to worry about being on top, we are already there.

For those of you who think we try to keep people down, just look at Angel and Mitt. They have made huge progress in not a lot of time. We have given them help, sure, but I have helped some of you who are griping and moaning in this thread also. So why aren't you guys at the same level they are at, or higher? I know one thing, it had nothing to do with us.

*Sanitized by Zenithbot*
2006.Sep.26, 10:14 PM

Are there Sniper Rifles for sale?

2006.Sep.26, 10:17 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:Are there Sniper Rifles for sale?

No, but that's a good idea Smile Perhaps a gun that can hit from other districts lol.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Sep.26, 10:22 PM

zenith Wrote:
Eaglefreak Wrote:Are there Sniper Rifles for sale?

No, but that's a good idea Smile Perhaps a gun that can hit from other districts lol.

then what about c4.....and other bombs/grenades?
lol
and also i think u should let ppl use items such as bandage/grenades during battle.
2006.Sep.26, 10:33 PM

down with fascist governors! this was clearly the act of a levelist state government trying to repress people who had simply bettered themselves! what we see is that the government is using the national guard to keep people in the place that the government wants them! now i am not casting aspersions on our brave boys in digicam! they don't know any better! they think they are supporting the law, when really the governor is using the law to distort there purpose! this is unconsciounianabable! we need to march on <insert state capitol name here> and tell governor <insert governor's name here> that we will not tolerate his/her fascist ways anymore! [play record of crowd cheering]

sorry thought we needed some political punditcy about now, you know we would have it irl ;0
2006.Sep.26, 10:47 PM

unconsciounianabable WOW long word. Now put into laymans terms! :?: :? :?: