Gang war point market
2008.May.27, 03:01 PM

they shouldnt even be expensive thier free and easy to get
2008.May.27, 03:03 PM

The market will dictate how expensive war points will be.
2008.May.27, 03:16 PM

very interesting idea
2008.May.27, 03:28 PM

ryanpearce Wrote:i see both advantages and disadvantages to this. I think it will be ok to earn money from gang points or to sell some you dont need! but i like to see the gang points remaining hard work to get and to take time to achieve thats what a gang should be about a hell of a lot of activity and determination to win wars using plenty of aps. However if it was used would there be a market just like the credit market. another downfall maybe someone buying points off a big gang then the gang pocketing the money then declaring on them and taking their own points back! Dont want to bore everyone but then you have the issue of small gang V large gangs again and thats just boring now

It would be hard work either way. Some gangs could decide to war to get their gang points, and if they'd rather crime constantly and work hard earning money, then they could buy gang points with the cash. Either way the points aren't free. I think it's a good idea. Nobody will be left out, everybody capable of criming meth labs will all basically have the same chance at earning money. I think it would be cool to allow gangs to barter their points. If somebody doesn't like it, then they don't have to participate.
2008.May.27, 03:42 PM

This is a good idea. I see no harm done. It's all supply and demands.

These gang points are sold by players, not from AL cyberspace. The supply is very limited. Even if you donated $1000.00, doesn't mean you would create the strongest gang ever. Simply because there are not enough supply of GP!

As for the affect...
Gang war between smaller gangs could increase. This is due to the fact that they would earn money from GP. Or, the gang war could decrease, simply because the GP would be brought with money. Either way, we won't know until this idea has been implemented.
2008.May.27, 04:53 PM

It could be that a small non donating gang decide to make 100 gang points and sell them on the market for lets say $500 each.They would make themselves 50k in probably 5 hours time.The payout would be better for them than criming and would allow them to upgrade their armor,weapons and stuff.

On the other hand a donator would buy those gang points for his gang, for the boost he needs to upgrade it.Its a win win situation for all.There would be a flourishing market :wink:
2008.May.27, 06:04 PM

I like the idea Smile

doh
2008.May.27, 06:09 PM

This would definitely spice up warring a bit. Wink

If this went into effect, I think there would be very limited targets.
2008.May.27, 07:30 PM

ok, i only read the first couple on this one so be easy on me if this was stated before.

i think it would be a great idea. it would be nice to earn all the gang points we need, but since alot of other gangs like to use my hideout to gain points i never have an option to war. we never have enough hp to start a war.

in short. smaller gangs can benefit from this, just enough to make it worth while.

my $.02
2008.May.27, 07:34 PM

I see way to many "loop holes" in this. Main one is for a Supergang to have a "sub-gang" that all they do is send the larger gang their points.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin