Cya
2008.Dec.11, 05:14 PM

all i can say it's good luck bud
and hope you'll be back soon

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.11, 05:19 PM

Bye Sweetie. Biggrin
2008.Dec.11, 05:26 PM

I wish u the best out there, don't let the stress make your hair gray nor fill your brains too much, leave some room 4 joy. Wink

I can't be sure, but I think there's a common feeling of sadness about your leaving as to none b4. U r a truly nice guy man.

Anyway I'd bet u'll come back when your rl issues settle, whenever that happens u'll be more than welcome. Smile
2008.Dec.11, 05:34 PM

You're one of a kind, brother. This game needs more people like you. Good luck to you my friend and see you on the other side. Merry Xmas to you and yours and good luck to you, Dr.Mace.
2008.Dec.11, 05:45 PM

Have a good one Mace and remember we'll all be here when you get lonely and/ or bored. :wink: 8)

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.11, 05:51 PM

Sorry to see you go Mace, but RL comes first always.

Good luck to ya man.
2008.Dec.11, 06:02 PM

Mace you are a one off!

I have loved playing this game alongside you, and miss your chatty mails.

The help an encouragement you gave to me and my friends was priceless. We will miss you.

Good luck in all you doSmile

You now where I am if you want a chat.
2008.Dec.11, 06:05 PM

bye man, dont stay gone forever and yes rl should always come first....get er done and come back to al with that dissertation finished and a new title Smile

doh
2008.Dec.11, 06:11 PM

good bye my brother, i had to say that more often than i like,first bigrod then you,but the impact you personally had on me made me want to be more than the slim shady character i am.you were a true diplomat and changed my al career.and i will give my best at al in your absence brother.and anyone who takes the mace's name in vain will fell the wrath bro . good f;n luck with the rl issues that made u retire. no matter level you will go down as in the words marlo the classiest player who has left us,,much love bro
2008.Dec.11, 06:14 PM

High Fives won't be the same without you Sir.Mr.Dr. Mace.

EDIT: Thanks for the 80K dyneema set when I was a newb, I can never repay you for that.