AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

TheMace

A few of you will know that I quit TC a little while back, i thought i could handle just having one addiction, but my RL workload just got too much.

From January i got so much stuff to do, lots of travelling attached to my phd, academic papers i need to write, government poject reports to write, 3 masters degree modules i need to complete as part of my phd, and any extra lecturing that the department has me do. Sad

So as much as i liked AL, i had to stop playing, i just dont have the time to dedicate to it anymore...not from character building but cos i waste hours chatting! Biggrin

Most people will probably think i burnt out from levelling, but those that know me know that i was mostly just a jail buster, and levelling was just something to do with my energy while i waited for ap to refresh, lol. As I believed level helps with jail busts. And so I didn’t mind getting beat on for having lower stats Razz

I wasn’t rushing to finish a game, as there are not exactly finishing lines in AL like there are in a lot of other games. Dingus has the right philosophy, its not about trying to win, its about the people you play alongside. And if anything being that high a level but behind in stats would have given me even more competition and goals to reach for.

So I didnt get bored with the game, i didnt burn out, and i didnt get annoyed with anyone. I might pop into the forums to say hi once in a while to the people that im not friends with outside of AL, cos there are a lot of cool people in here that i had fun playing alongside.

Also, sorry i didn’t give much notice about that auction i had, i just didnt want to take any unique items out of the game when i left.

Cya
hate to cya go dude, lots of good times. Good Luck out there Mace

Marlo

l8r sk8r

And may I be the first to say that this is by far the classiest exit from this game that I have ever seen.

Best of luck dude.
Be well my friend! Been a pleasure getting to know you. Keep in touch by our other means by all means! :wink:
Good luck with your Ph.D! I hope you accomplish all you set out to do and may your road not be full of pot holes. Wink

I'll really miss you! You're a really great guy and I think the community will be losing a bunch without you a part of it. *hugs*
Your a good man! It was great to have you here, you helped me out in the beginning, thank you! Good luck!
C-ya...Have a good one bud....

shadowinc

hope you drop in and let me know how you are doing bro and marlo was right about the exit of the game, if i never hear from you again it has been a pleasure knowing you bro, hope you all the best in life
farewell sir Mace.. you are truly a class act...
Hate to see anyone leave nevermind such a class act player like yourself. Good luck in your RL and you will be sorely missed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's