second chances
2008.Nov.17, 02:49 PM

Sg.Speak your mind,tell us what you think you know about whatever it is or whoever it is that has upset you.Ramblings and generalizations arent working.Spit it out,whats happened and then we can make an informed response.
2008.Nov.17, 02:54 PM

hmm... i dont really hold grudges, but if someones a scammer, i probably wouldnt give them a second chance. If someone were to backstab me, thinking you know someone, then they turn around to hosp you without questioning your motives, definitely not (although you saw a hosp coming from the gang, just not from the particular person you thought you knew).

but if it were something stupid like sending vulgar mails trying to insult me, it wouldnt really bother me, if the guy apologized and went on his merry little way, i'd probably give him a second chance.

damn i just realized your questions kinda vague, theres a lot of things i would give second chances to but theres only 2 i really wouldnt.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Nov.17, 02:59 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:hmm... i dont really hold grudges, but if someones a scammer, i probably wouldnt give them a second chance. If someone were to backstab me, thinking you know someone, then they turn around to hosp you without questioning your motives, definitely not (although you saw a hosp coming from the gang, just not from the particular person you thought you knew).

Oh plz... so I hosped u get over it. I hosp anyone who interferes with either SV or VS... Evil

I hosp SK all the time and we're good friends... :roll:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Nov.17, 03:01 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:hmm... i dont really hold grudges, but if someones a scammer, i probably wouldnt give them a second chance. If someone were to backstab me, thinking you know someone, then they turn around to hosp you without questioning your motives, definitely not (although you saw a hosp coming from the gang, just not from the particular person you thought you knew).

but if it were something stupid like sending vulgar mails trying to insult me, it wouldnt really bother me, if the guy apologized and went on his merry little way, i'd probably give him a second chance.

darn i just realized your questions kinda vague, theres a lot of things i would give second chances to but theres only 2 i really wouldnt.

ok thats the idea not to be narrow minded about it, thats why it is so vague
2008.Nov.17, 03:16 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Sg.Speak your mind,tell us what you think you know about whatever it is or whoever it is that has upset you.Ramblings and generalizations arent working.Spit it out,whats happened and then we can make an informed response.
2008.Nov.17, 03:17 PM

[Image: trash.gif]
2008.Nov.17, 03:19 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Sg.Speak your mind,tell us what you think you know about whatever it is or whoever it is that has upset you.Ramblings and generalizations arent working.Spit it out,whats happened and then we can make an informed response.

nouthing in general bro, just i have been wondering far a few weeks on what players would and would not forgive other players for
2008.Nov.17, 03:29 PM

I would forgive:
Accidental use of my toothbrush
Farting in my car
Failure to flush

I would not forgive:
Drinking my last beer
Walking around commando in a bath robe
Bailing on a tab
2008.Nov.17, 03:33 PM

I would forgive someone almost anything.There is one exception,well documented,besides that its only a game.

Its only a game! Forgive,don't forget.If the same thing happened again though it may take longer to forget.
2008.Nov.17, 03:59 PM

They get a second chance, but that is it. If and when they mess up again hosp them forever.