second chances
2008.Nov.17, 11:14 AM

i agree, some are slow learners and need a few extra chances, also if anybody who has crossed the fine line should show the community that they are trying to change should be watched closely but maybe a last chance given and after that chance he would be on his/her own to be dealt with as the community seen fit too
2008.Nov.17, 11:17 AM

I love second chances.
2008.Nov.17, 12:51 PM

Depends on what you mean.Real life? Wife cheats.......umm no second chance.

In game? What did they do?I don't think you can generalize it as everyone is different.
2008.Nov.17, 01:02 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Depends on what you mean.Real life? Wife cheats.......umm no second chance.

In game? What did they do?I don't think you can generalize it as everyone is different.

from scamming to picking on low lvls and anything in between,like i posted earlier it is not for any one player, just a discussion to see how the community feels as a whole
2008.Nov.17, 01:05 PM

11516 SinCityS DwightMcCarthy 33 120 Hospitalized by SHADOWGUARD.

It sure seems like you are referring to one player in particular...In his case, he has gotten all the chances he should.
2008.Nov.17, 01:07 PM

NO ITS FOR EVERYONE IN GENERAL!!!
2008.Nov.17, 01:12 PM

I want some more second chances, please.
2008.Nov.17, 01:13 PM

Only if christain helps you find jesus
2008.Nov.17, 01:44 PM

dekarr Wrote:Only if christain helps you find jesus

I lol'd ... shame on me, im going to Twisted

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.17, 01:52 PM

dekarr Wrote:Only if christain helps you find jesus
you know after a while this gets old
i mean if the dud's christian let him be, he's just doing what (almost)all religions do: trying to spred the word of his god and to gather followers but he's not hurting anyone so STFU
any way we've got a lot less active players so we don't need anyone to leave(with some small nagging exceptions)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.