Skill building Tips from Seven Laws!
2008.Nov.13, 09:14 PM

dude whatever....dumass

doh
2008.Nov.13, 09:15 PM

redz28 Wrote:orrr,you could mail zen and she will tell you how she built the game...my idea sounds easier

You don't know Zen very well do you?

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Nov.13, 09:17 PM

Punisher Wrote:dude whatever....dumass

Stats do help with hideouts. Skills just help more..I wish it was +1 minimum damage..Now, that would be gnarly.

Weapons are a majority cause of damage, though..I still don't see how an automatic pistol can do more damage than a big ole sword, though..
2008.Nov.13, 10:04 PM

dont listen then...

doh
2008.Nov.13, 10:10 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:
redz28 Wrote:orrr,you could mail zen and she will tell you how she built the game...my idea sounds easier

You don't know Zen very well do you?

im glad that everyone knows more than me...all things considerd..you know nothing aswell...

stats do matter,if you dont want to beleive me....then fine..but to call names(pun) isnt acomplishing anything...look at it this way

if i had 10 str and you had 20 str,,you would be stronger..so that would mean that you could do more damage than i could..

why wouldnt that imply to hideouts aswell?? if you could cut through a door in one swing of a axe and it took me 3 swings to cut through it...who would do more damage....the guy with the most str..

as for the gun vs melee arguement,,its beyond me too tom..i dont see how a shotty firing slugs could more effectively take down a building,over a sledgehammer..but hey whats logic have to do with it......now if it was a bazooka firing highly exsplosive rounds then yes..but a shotgun..get real

Punisher Wrote:stats do nothing for hideout hits...its weapon based

each weapon has a potential max

ma per level gives +1 to the max

the other skills dont matter for max but might for average im not sure

all specials hit higher max and with a higher average than the corresponding plain weapon

the only other variable in max hits is engineer cps for increased hideout hits

and for lessening these its hideout hardening, defend repair, and hardening by construction cps

I can see this happen. Skill does give me a similar feeling as the Career Point level.

Basic Rules, just stock up an Axe for hideout damage. Preferably, Ionized Axe.

Until you get an hold of a level 50 range weapons. They deal some amazing hideout damage.

Amend

Been taking your own advice, Punisher?

I'm sure if you put the best weaponry for hideouts into the hands of a level 1 with all 1's as their stats that it wouldn't equal up to what you can do..
2008.Nov.13, 10:11 PM

You guys do realize that this is a game right? Not everything has to be realistic.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Nov.13, 10:19 PM

im trying to help....geezus...swing your shaft alittle

btw...lol...ask her yourself...

max hits are weapon and ma and cp dependent...figured long ago...fu

doh
2008.Nov.13, 10:21 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Been taking your own advice, Punisher?

I'm sure if you put the best weaponry for hideouts into the hands of a level 1 with all 1's as their stats that it wouldn't equal up to what you can do..

haha

wrong...

thats why specials are so crucial....sr 35s ...for example....max hit way above anything the 45s can do no matter the stat...you are wrong...very wrong

doh