just for the record 3
2008.Aug.14, 12:04 AM
just for the record 3
sorry to break this to you, but this is not a double or triple post. though the titles are similar, they are not the same thread, they simple show a link. double posting would be same name, same topic, please do not threaten me publicly

in any case, here are the rules that i have NOT broken

1) i have not been insulting anyone but myself, and in a joking manner

2) i have not been offensive to anyone, merely pointing out flaws in argument and flaws in mannerism. i actually restricted myself this time, but for some reason, my threads were locked nearly immediately. to be offended by what was said, you have to try to be offended by it. and that can be done by anyone about anything, which can be unfair if you abuse the "my subjective opinion is law" part of the moderator job

3) i have not actually been double posting. similar title, yes. what about the topic? not quite.

again, please do not threaten me over rules that i have not broken. this is not fair, and i have no idea if anyone will agree with me, but i do not believe it looks good to everyone else when it seems obvious (at least to me) that i have not broken the rules, yet my posts are being modded nearly immediately

i dont know why this is, but i am trying to be a comedian here, and i am not even trying to offend anyone (and i dont believe i really am), but i'm being shut out in the process. does this make sense? i really don't believe so.

since i am in the belief that a mod may change what i am posting, i am copying and pasting this entire post and sending it to zenith and err. the way things are being is unfair, and i don't believe it is right
2008.Aug.14, 12:07 AM

wow
2008.Aug.14, 12:09 AM

What he said, and she said. Nothing wrong was going on in that thread other than a little fun and games. We know what that is, right?
2008.Aug.14, 12:10 AM

call me what you want, but if i have not broken the rules, then i should not be treated any differently than anyone else. the rules are subjective, yes, but you can't look at beige and call it black (i.e. the black/white/gray sense of things, looking at something in between but very much towards white and saying it is 100% black). it doesnt work this way.

if a mod has a personal grudge against me in some way, it should NOT affect how they treat me as a player or how they treat me on the forums, which is against the rules.

if a mod is personally offended by something that is not deemed generally unacceptable or offensive, maybe that person should address me personally, as i have not broken the rules

a mod should not explicitly threaten a player, especially without a reasonable explanation or without obvious reason.

what is going on here, and why have so many become so trigger happy with the lock gun?
2008.Aug.14, 12:14 AM

APT 4 prez!
Great post, but don't do it ever ever again.
2008.Aug.14, 12:15 AM

watchout poptart I hear Modzilla's on the loose again!! :roll:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Aug.14, 12:15 AM

though all of my threads and posts were explicitly not the same in topic or purpose, the similar titles denote them as "double posting?" yes, that makes sense. thats just a way to find a way to enforce the rules on me because you dont like me. that is a personal attack.

is it acceptable for a moderator to turn his moderating abilities on player's because of personal grudges or to make personal attacks and threats?

as much as i have been annoyed by moderators' actions recently (as a select few others have been as well, for varying reasons), those were all annoying to me, but this is really, truly offensive. abusing one's power to bully other players into doing what you want is something for loki to do on the regular game, not for our APPROVED MODERATORS to do on the forums. please adhere to the guidelines that i'm pretty sure must exist
2008.Aug.14, 12:21 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:though all of my threads and posts were explicitly not the same in topic or purpose, the similar titles denote them as "double posting?" yes, that makes sense. thats just a way to find a way to enforce the rules on me because you dont like me. that is a personal attack.

is it acceptable for a moderator to turn his moderating abilities on player's because of personal grudges or to make personal attacks and threats?

as much as i have been annoyed by moderators' actions recently (as a select few others have been as well, for varying reasons), those were all annoying to me, but this is really, truly offensive. abusing one's power to bully other players into doing what you want is something for loki to do on the regular game, not for our APPROVED MODERATORS to do on the forums. please adhere to your guidelines

Let me guess ur being disrespectful by even posting at all?

P.S.
Howlsong Wrote:If you make me edit one more time I'm going to POP your Tart!! Evil

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Aug.14, 12:26 AM

my bad, i didn't realize that there was a list of approved forum posters. if i had known this, i would have gladly avoided "breaking the rules."
2008.Aug.14, 12:32 AM

Bye PopT, come again when you can post. Some guys just dont know when to call it a day!

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007