just for the record 3
2008.Aug.14, 12:40 PM

Seriously dude, I mean this for your own good - just stop typing and let it go. Trust me on this one.
2008.Aug.14, 12:44 PM

Hmph @ Someone knowing what's good for someone.

I should start saying the Church of Fudge is good for you..
2008.Aug.14, 11:09 PM

I understand where you are coming from Abysmal....but as I explained earlier today....I did not see the sarcasm and for that I have apologized. As Zenith stated, not everyone would understand the sarcasm. I locked the thread (the first one in a couple of months that I have touched) because I failed to see the sarcasm and wanted to stop personal attacks before they got started. Once again....the sarcasm was missed.

If you had come to me in a personal mail and explained (as Dru stated), I would have been more than happy to discuss this with you and probably would have unlocked the thread had you explained that I missed your sarcasm. I am not unreasonable in any sense. If I have done something you didn't agree with, it could of been worked out quite easily.

If you feel I have done something wrong....please feel free to discuss it with me.....I really don't bite lol.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Aug.14, 11:34 PM

I bite.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Aug.14, 11:42 PM

Druchii Wrote:I bite.
Thank you Dru for that horribly enlighting bit of information about yourself.
2008.Aug.14, 11:45 PM

he is over exaggerating, he nibbles
2008.Aug.14, 11:47 PM

*immediatly shuts down comp and pretends not to have read that*
2008.Aug.15, 08:16 AM

BlackJeep Wrote:Seriously dude, I mean this for your own good - just stop typing and let it go. Trust me on this one.

ok, honestly, i dont trust you on anything. at all.

jola, as i said already, i'm really not mad about you locking my thread, nor have i been. did you read what i said closely? Biggrin <3 u. i have no grudge against you, and i hope that you don't have one against me as you said. i think you're conservative, but thats all ^_^