Long Term Endurance gains
2008.May.11, 12:15 AM
Long Term Endurance gains
besides donating $20 a week for the next few months.....career poiints is the only way right?
2008.May.11, 12:44 AM

there's always criming and using that money to play the credit market.

yea, that'll be real slow tho. just donate a few thousand. to be the best you have to.
2008.May.11, 02:38 AM

Yea donate all the way.Fast and effective :wink:
2008.May.11, 02:52 AM

if you're not giving zen 65% of your monthly income you're not going to matter here.
2008.May.11, 06:03 AM

My guess is ive spent around $1500 so far give or take $200.
2008.May.11, 07:13 AM

mudpies Wrote:if you're not giving zen 65% of your monthly income you're not going to matter here.

you always say the right things Razz lol
2008.May.11, 09:08 AM

donating is definitely the fastest way to get the endurance you need.

another approach is to work on your stats to do better crime. when u would make 50k a day. every 2-3 days, u would buy 500 CR.

Referal is nice to have. Go to a game chat room and promote the game. you will get a lot of CR this way too.
2008.May.11, 10:13 AM

ZeonOne Wrote:Referal is nice to have. Go to a game chat room and promote the game. you will get a lot of CR this way too.

I miss my referral. why did he have to grow up and get an internship in Vegas?
2008.May.11, 10:46 AM

Woohoo, way to turn an endurance question into a let's whine about donators thread. Biggrin

putting a ton of time into the game is necessary -- high level donator or not.

not saying donating doesn't help (a lot) but you can't throw money at the game and expect it to make up for a low activity level.

look at Raf -- he's one of the top players in the game, highest in XP level by a healthy margin, and he has not donated much at all. He boosts endurance via career and buying credits on the market.

Thrillhouse hasn't donated a lot, either. He's not in the top 10, but he's also not nearly as old as Raf.

Donators keep this game going. Yay for us!
2008.May.11, 11:10 AM

mudpies Wrote:if you're not giving zen 65% of your monthly income you're not going to matter here.
I guess it all comes down to how much you make. Of course, if you make 8-10$/hour, trying to stick to the top with a low/average activity level will cost you a great % of your income.

Luckily, it's not the case for every1 here.