AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Long Term Endurance gains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

LagoScott

besides donating $20 a week for the next few months.....career poiints is the only way right?

mudpies

there's always criming and using that money to play the credit market.

yea, that'll be real slow tho. just donate a few thousand. to be the best you have to.

biffbaffboff

Yea donate all the way.Fast and effective :wink:

mudpies

if you're not giving zen 65% of your monthly income you're not going to matter here.

biffbaffboff

My guess is ive spent around $1500 so far give or take $200.

DirkDanja

mudpies Wrote:if you're not giving zen 65% of your monthly income you're not going to matter here.

you always say the right things Razz lol
donating is definitely the fastest way to get the endurance you need.

another approach is to work on your stats to do better crime. when u would make 50k a day. every 2-3 days, u would buy 500 CR.

Referal is nice to have. Go to a game chat room and promote the game. you will get a lot of CR this way too.

mudpies

ZeonOne Wrote:Referal is nice to have. Go to a game chat room and promote the game. you will get a lot of CR this way too.

I miss my referral. why did he have to grow up and get an internship in Vegas?

Loki

Woohoo, way to turn an endurance question into a let's whine about donators thread. Biggrin

putting a ton of time into the game is necessary -- high level donator or not.

not saying donating doesn't help (a lot) but you can't throw money at the game and expect it to make up for a low activity level.

look at Raf -- he's one of the top players in the game, highest in XP level by a healthy margin, and he has not donated much at all. He boosts endurance via career and buying credits on the market.

Thrillhouse hasn't donated a lot, either. He's not in the top 10, but he's also not nearly as old as Raf.

Donators keep this game going. Yay for us!

Thor

mudpies Wrote:if you're not giving zen 65% of your monthly income you're not going to matter here.
I guess it all comes down to how much you make. Of course, if you make 8-10$/hour, trying to stick to the top with a low/average activity level will cost you a great % of your income.

Luckily, it's not the case for every1 here.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's