AwakenedLands Forums
Long Term Endurance gains - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game Assistance (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Long Term Endurance gains (/thread-3469.html)

Pages: 1 2

Long Term Endurance gains - LagoScott - 2008.May.11 12:15 AM

besides donating $20 a week for the next few months.....career poiints is the only way right?

- mudpies - 2008.May.11 12:44 AM

there's always criming and using that money to play the credit market.

yea, that'll be real slow tho. just donate a few thousand. to be the best you have to.

- biffbaffboff - 2008.May.11 02:38 AM

Yea donate all the way.Fast and effective :wink:

- mudpies - 2008.May.11 02:52 AM

if you're not giving zen 65% of your monthly income you're not going to matter here.

- biffbaffboff - 2008.May.11 06:03 AM

My guess is ive spent around $1500 so far give or take $200.

- DirkDanja - 2008.May.11 07:13 AM

mudpies Wrote:if you're not giving zen 65% of your monthly income you're not going to matter here.

you always say the right things Razz lol

- ZeonOne - 2008.May.11 09:08 AM

donating is definitely the fastest way to get the endurance you need.

another approach is to work on your stats to do better crime. when u would make 50k a day. every 2-3 days, u would buy 500 CR.

Referal is nice to have. Go to a game chat room and promote the game. you will get a lot of CR this way too.

- mudpies - 2008.May.11 10:13 AM

ZeonOne Wrote:Referal is nice to have. Go to a game chat room and promote the game. you will get a lot of CR this way too.

I miss my referral. why did he have to grow up and get an internship in Vegas?

- Loki - 2008.May.11 10:46 AM

Woohoo, way to turn an endurance question into a let's whine about donators thread. Biggrin

putting a ton of time into the game is necessary -- high level donator or not.

not saying donating doesn't help (a lot) but you can't throw money at the game and expect it to make up for a low activity level.

look at Raf -- he's one of the top players in the game, highest in XP level by a healthy margin, and he has not donated much at all. He boosts endurance via career and buying credits on the market.

Thrillhouse hasn't donated a lot, either. He's not in the top 10, but he's also not nearly as old as Raf.

Donators keep this game going. Yay for us!

- Thor - 2008.May.11 11:10 AM

mudpies Wrote:if you're not giving zen 65% of your monthly income you're not going to matter here.
I guess it all comes down to how much you make. Of course, if you make 8-10$/hour, trying to stick to the top with a low/average activity level will cost you a great % of your income.

Luckily, it's not the case for every1 here.