protection code
2008.May.02, 01:56 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Shadowkid. If you're going to insult someone, at least spell their name right. (Super burn)

Loki. Why hospitalize me? Because I have an opinion? :shock:

wtf are you taking a secret stash of drugs or something where have i insulted anyone
2008.May.02, 01:56 PM

I'm a hitman, idiot. Try to stay on topic, eh?
2008.May.02, 01:58 PM

Loki Wrote:I'm a hitman, idiot. Try to stay on topic, eh?

You wanna talk about crutches...
2008.May.02, 02:02 PM

People leave the game for more than just a protection code.

Not to say for some it doesn't factor in, but others get bored because they raced to the top or they can't keep up with those advancing or there's too much drama or too little to keep them entertained. Or they don't like the new war code and they complain about it and it doesn't get changed. But then there are others who complain about how the new new war code is worse than the new war code. But many original players do not want to go back to the old code. So they quit. Well in some cases, they "quit."

Take your pick.
2008.May.02, 02:02 PM

BAM! Emeril in the fuggin' house, son. XD

I've been saying that for a long time, Marlo, but 'stats' aren't quite a crutch. Plus, you can't have an opinion infront of Loki. He doesn't like anything that goes against his liking.

Anywho, I'm doubting that was a paid hit, Loki. Grow up. Enjoy an opinion or two from other people.
2008.May.02, 02:09 PM

Food network reference - that's a shocker.
2008.May.02, 02:13 PM

I know, right?

Why is everyone hospitalizing me? Is it my BIRTHDAY?! Yay! Y'all gonna give me a dollar, too? I want a dollar after my birthday beatings.[/sarcasm]

Seriously. Some of you people haven't reasons to attack me. XD! Why're you doing it?
2008.May.02, 02:20 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Seriously. Some of you people haven't reasons to attack me. XD! Why're you doing it?

They want to go to jail when the code comes in

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.May.02, 02:22 PM

I think they're just being silly billies. Silly billy boys need to grow up. Opinions, people. Mere expressionism.

Let's not take the discussion there while the topic is still on topic. Druchii
2008.May.02, 02:46 PM

lets get on topic, the protection code should go Arrow